• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

London Irish v Munster

Can somebody with power please change my name back to saracenangel. It might throw Munster's legal team off the scent.

I'm too young to go to jail especially for a foolish prank. That'll teach me. I love Munster.

Last edited:
Can somebody with power please change my name back to saracenangel. It might throw Munster's legal team off the scent.

I'm too young to go to jail especially for a foolish prank. That'll teach me. I love Munster.

:lol: Well, let that be a lesson to you ... remember, "Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but Names will never hurt ..." ... um ... never mind :D

God help me.... I've called Clermont ferrets, so what's happened to snoopy snoopy dog dog has made me worried that I'll end up in that position.

Who will 13 for Munster if Erals and Mafi are both out would it be johnny Murphy with Dowling on the wing? Or will they play somebody who is not slow on the wing?

Earls may start. If not Johne Murphy will be at 13 and I expect Hurley to come into the wing. On the game I agree London Irish are in fine form but Munster are a different animal in Heineken cup and I'd expect this game to go down to the wire.

Oh god! My mates dad is involved in administrations at Munster RFC and he says there's uproar over Mafi being cited. Apparently they've put their IT team onto finding out about some guy online who enraged Mafi before the match with insults about Munster players. Once they find out who he is they're going to lodge an official complaint. He was saying if they find the guy he could be facing some jail time. Musta been you Snoopy... What are you gonna do?

He must have been serious if your mate's dad works at Munster.

facedesk.jpg

Does anyone here think that calling Clermont ferrets will get me into as much trouble as snoopy did for calling Munster turnips?

I think the only solution is for you to disable your account, close your laptop, pack your bags and catch the next flight to Peru.

Replace "rape/raping/rapist" with "sue/sueing/suer" and it's pretty much about Munster

So you're saying Clermont are going to be on the warpath for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great new for Munster i hope to see him and the new guy gel well.

Realistically we expect Mafi to get 2/3 weeks but he isn't a major loss as our 1st choice partnership would be what we have available. Keith offers that bit of spark and creativity at 13 that Mafi hasn't got

I know this may have no relevance, but i've a feeling that Munster are gonna be even more up for this match after Keane's death, if POC was playing i could see the pack refusing to lose this one. Maybe thats sentimental bullshit though

Darbutter you actually on the money and well alot of players knew him personally and add in the hurt from the loss last week and well fact is Munster turn up when it's Heineken Cup time

http://munsterrugby.ie/news/8041.php
http://munsterrugby.ie/news/8041.php

Lifeimi Mafi has been handed a seven week suspension following a disciplinary meeting in Belfast today.
Mafi had been cited for an incident in the Magners League game against Leinster on Saturday last involving Gordon D'Arcy.

The Disciplinary Committee chaired by Hugh Logan who was assisted by Stephen Hilditch and Ian McIlrath found Mafi guilty of the offence and imposed a sanction of seven weeks suspension, up to and including Sunday, 21st November 2010.

It means Mafi will miss the Heineken Cup games against London Irish and Toulon plus the Magners League matches against Benetton Treviso, Ulster and Scarlets.

quite harsh but that will teach him. Not great for Munster he is a great player to come off the bench as an impact player. anyway Earls being back makes Mafis ban not so bad, hopefully Earls fits in well he's what Munster need at the moment a quick player to break the line to give anouther option rather than trying to power through big forwards.

Latest posts