• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

London Irish v Munster

I think the only solution is for you to disable your account, close your laptop, pack your bags and catch the next flight to Peru.

You complete idiot! Everyone knows Clermont have several undercover agents stationed all over Peru. I bet you're one of them! Don't trust cyril, dynamite. He's corrupt!

You complete idiot! Everyone knows Clermont have several undercover agents stationed all over Peru. I bet you're one of them! Don't trust cyril, dynamite. He's corrupt!
"D'arcy" is a very French sounding name....TRAITOR!
Trust no one!

Lads have had chance to read through offical papers and well Mafi has recieved 7 weeks because of the tackle but more seriously is his style. The committee have studied a video of footage over a few games and concluded that when Mafi tackles, he seems to drop his shoulder as well and intend to illegally hurt/follow through and cause malice to opponent.
I expect an appeal may be lodged and I personally think the length is unfair but the verdict was correct.

Mafi will be a massive loss for the fact we don't really have much class in backs on the bench and IF we suffer an injury then options are slim. Also people seem to forget that after the European games the internationals will be wrapped up and play very little game time after the H'Cup games as they prepare for AI's

Still, I'll have to be careful, though. I don't want to end up like snoopy!

I haven't encountered Dynamite on here yet but I think he/she is a wonderful addition to TRF :)

London Irish away? Let's have 'em. I wouldn't start Earls though, he is far and away our best 13 but don't rush him back.

I haven't encountered Dynamite on here yet but I think he/she is a wonderful addition to TRF :)

London Irish away? Let's have 'em. I wouldn't start Earls though, he is far and away our best 13 but don't rush him back.

Thank you very much

I've sent a bunch of flowers to Munster's offices, a HMV voucher to Lifeimi Mafi and also sent an email to their press officer containing a nicely worded poem. I suggest you send an email, in French preferably, to Clermont Auvergne asking for forgiveness. It will defuse a potentially volatile situation.

MunsterMan while I agree we don't want to rush Earls back reality is we simply have no other options that would be of benefit to the team

Maybe stick Murphy in centre, or even Barnes if Earls isn't ready.

I've sent a bunch of flowers to Munster's offices, a HMV voucher to Lifeimi Mafi and also sent an email to their press officer containing a nicely worded poem. I suggest you send an email, in French preferably, to Clermont Auvergne asking for forgiveness. It will defuse a potentially volatile situation.

Of course. You understand what it's like to be on the receiving end of a club's legal team being on the warpath for you, so you probably know what to do in that situation.

Thing is though Gavin that Barnes has very little experience and Murphy is needed on wing because Hurley isn't on form and Deasy still bit raw too

Thing is though Gavin that Barnes has very little experience and Murphy is needed on wing because Hurley isn't on form and Deasy still bit raw too

That is true, but Munster are going to have to stop the London Irish partnership of Mapusua and Bowden/Seveali'i. They are all big players, especially Mapusua and Seveali'i, so I would rather see Munster putting two big units to counter them, eg. Murphy and Tuitupou. Then place Hurley on the wing. The forcus point for London Irish is their center's, so IF Munster stop them there, they might have a chance of winning the match. Also if Earls starts on the bench, he can come on with 20 minutes to go, when the other players are starting to tire and add some of his own spark.

True but I think we have to try and be smart I do expect a backrow forward for us to be parked out there alot too and I know this isn't something to read into but David Wallace was out in centre for past few sessions

Are you saracenangel or dynamite?????
Or do you think you like a Paul O'Grady/Lily Savage .... Have a slong when you want and hide it when you must :p

Latest posts