London Irish v Munster

Teh Mite

TRF Legend
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Madjeski Stadium, 9/10/2010 @ 17:45 (Sky Sports)

Irish are on fire at the moment, so I think they might be able to take it to Munster and win the game. Home advantage always helps.

Pretty much what veux said:
Normally I would've thought Munster would walk it, but Irish have been on great form this season, and are playing at home, so I think they'll take it. Not sure by how many, not too many <10 definately.
Don't think they'll be so lucky in Munsters back yard though, so a win here will be neccesary

If Munster lose by less than 7 points I be very happy. That losing bonus point could be very important at the end of the day.

I dont know why on earth snoopy snoopy dog dog called Munster turnips, that's just plain mean. They deserve a fighting chance.

Probably the amount of farms in Munster? Not sure exactly, but i've heard reference of them munching turnip sandwichs etc. so something along those lines,
Also, I don't think someone on the internet calling them Turnips will hurt them that much

Probably the amount of farms in Munster? Not sure exactly, but i've heard reference of them munching turnip sandwichs etc. so something along those lines,
Also, I don't think someone on the internet calling them Turnips will hurt them that much

So, on that note, would calling a team ferrets hurt them that much?

Why would it? I doubt Clermonts players come on here, read what you're calling their team based on a mispronounciation of part of the name of the city in which they're based, and then lose the game because of how upset they are.

So, on that note, would calling a team ferrets hurt them that much?
Yes. They might sue you for defamation of character.

I got a message from somebody in the Munster branch warning me to be careful and never to call them that again - apparently it threw Lifeimi Mafi into a fit of rage and resulted in him assaulting Gordon D'arcy and Rob Kearney, resulting in the Munster player being cited. I'd like to publicly apologise to those Leinster players who were indirectly harmed by my actions.

This is an important game for London Irish they need the win here while Munster have injuries and are away from home. I would be quite happy with a bonus point in this match away from home but we are more than capable of winning this game. If we keep the score board ticking over through drop goals and spot kicks we could easily overcome London Irish as long as we keep their wingers from getting space and ball.

I got a message from somebody in the Munster branch warning me to be careful and never to call them that again - apparently it threw Lifeimi Mafi into a fit of rage and resulted in him assaulting Gordon D'arcy and Rob Kearney, resulting in the Munster player being cited. I'd like to publicly apologise to those Leinster players who were indirectly harmed by my actions.

What? Are you actually being serious?:eek:

What? Are you actually being serious?:eek:

gif_chapeu.gif

HAHA ... I knew it! ... lol so you'll be appearing before the judiciary as well then :D

Oh god! My mates dad is involved in administrations at Munster RFC and he says there's uproar over Mafi being cited. Apparently they've put their IT team onto finding out about some guy online who enraged Mafi before the match with insults about Munster players. Once they find out who he is they're going to lodge an official complaint. He was saying if they find the guy he could be facing some jail time. Musta been you Snoopy... What are you gonna do?

Latest posts