• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

London Irish v Scarlets

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 17 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
CALL IT!!!
YES YOU TURK ********!!!! :D :D :D

Tarbh is having a seizure right now![/b]

:lol: Speedy is too I think...
I guess the 'doom and gloom' prediction approch works sometimes ;)

My joy is marred by the fact I still have a personal statement to write for Cardiff uni.

And by the fact we'll lose our four remaining matches. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 17 2009, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My joy is marred by the fact I still have a personal statement to write for Cardiff uni.

And by the fact we'll lose our four remaining matches. :([/b]

See, the 'Doom and Gloom' approach ;)
And you've just reminded me I;ve got a Personal Statement, and a ridiculous amound of Welsh Bac and History work to do <_<

The Scarlets are already the only Welsh team to have won every HEC game this season. Stephen Jones and Daffyd Jones where apparently amazing. Llanelli for the cup!

Erm, actually, scratch that. Perhaps next season.

Scarlets really turning into dark horses for pool !!!

But did London Irish bottle it been it fantastic position after last week :wall:

Kinda let out a little girly wahoo when I heard the result.

Makes the double header with leinster critical as we are all going to do the double over Brive.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Oct 17 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Kinda let out a little girly wahoo when I heard the result.

Makes the double header with leinster critical as we are all going to do the double over Brive.[/b]
Think one team will be caught over in France, but who i don't know.
Scarlets are well placed now to have right cut off this group and having Leinster at home in 1st meeting I think will suit them more.

The confidence will be flowing within the Scarlets from now on. For that reason I can see them now winning the pool, although it's a long way to go still. Wish this game was on tv, damn sky!

In fairness to Scarlets too although they lost few games in ML they have always been in them right up to last whistle.
And Stephen Jones makes massive difference.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Oct 18 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In fairness to Scarlets too although they lost few games in ML they have always been in them right up to last whistle.
And Stephen Jones makes massive difference.[/b]
Yup, their only poor performance was against Ulster. Their pack has outplayed every one of their other opponents this season, but they were lacking the control at 10 to finish off the games. They've got talented youngsters in the likes of Jonathan Davies and Daniel Evans who are starting to really shine. Moving Lamont into the centre has given them the balance they need. Their defense has also improved somewhat.

I feel there's still alot more to come from them, especially in the backs. They've been guilty of missing opportunities, if they can sort that out, they'll start scoring even more tries.

Good weekend for Welsh rugby, with just the Blues unfairly loosing. Can't wait till the AI's now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Oct 18 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munstermuffin @ Oct 18 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And Stephen Jones makes massive difference.[/b]
Yup, their only poor performance was against Ulster. Their pack has outplayed every one of their other opponents this season, but they were lacking the control at 10 to finish off the games. They've got talented youngsters in the likes of Jonathan Davies and Daniel Evans who are starting to really shine. Moving Lamont into the centre has given them the balance they need. Their defense has also improved somewhat.

I feel there's still alot more to come from them, especially in the backs. They've been guilty of missing opportunities, if they can sort that out, they'll start scoring even more tries.

Good weekend for Welsh rugby, with just the Blues unfairly loosing. Can't wait till the AI's now.
[/b][/quote]
Still big test in double header vs Leinster!!!

Sure, but they'll be disappointed to lose at home to Leinster... Though that'll probably happen. This pool will produce many a twist before it's over.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 18 2009, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sure, but they'll be disappointed to lose at home to Leinster... Though that'll probably happen. This pool will produce many a twist before it's over.[/b]
Scarlets if on form can make it very difficult in Valleys for Leinster, but i think they have to sell the place out and make it an electric atmosphere as it'll be very difficult game against Leinster.

But Scarlets do have good chance because they are holding their own in most games and being battle-hardened so looking forward to this game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 20 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
why is this UK only when their ML stuff is available worldwide?[/b]

It's incredibly frustrating.

Hats off to the Scarlets- it sounds like it was a cracking game. I was watching updates and I was so disappointed I didn't get to see it. Kudos to them on their hard-fought win.

Daniel Evans looks fantastic from what I've seen there. His try was amazing, and the final 'Almost-try' that won them the game was great too.

Latest posts