• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Looking to Buy Rugby Gear

G

getofmeland

Lovell Will Ship to the US

But you will have to contact them for a quote, I believe DC may have brought from them before...

R

Rugby_Cymru

Ok, i'm not too knowledgeable with these kind of things.
How does TRF benefit from me going thru those links?

G

getofmeland

If you buy things through these links we will get 5% of the money... for directing you to the site...

R

Rugby_Cymru

So you don't get any money just by me going to the site via that link.
Coz i always visit that site and i will be sure to go to it thru that link if it'll help you guys.
I just don't buy there very often.

G

getofmeland

Nope nothing for going through the link... I am afraid... We have been dropped by google adsence because of some reason which they wont tell us...

R

Rugby_Cymru

Well, sometimes lovell offers a deal that not even my 40% discount can beat.
But only sometimes.

R

Rugby_Cymru

Ok, let me just confirm.
As long as i click on the Lovell rugby link, i can browse as much as i want through that site, but if i decide to buy something half an hour later still using the same link, but after having surfed thru loads of pages, would you still get the 5%?

M

melon

I think that either they read the last completely different site, which would have to be TRF or you tell them that you had been directed there by TRF

R

Rugby_Cymru

Cool, i just want to make sure that if TRF can benefit in SOMEWAY from my purchase then i want to make sure it happens.

M

melon

Maybe clarify with Charlie?...He's reading this thread at the moment, so he'll be able to help :D

M

melon

He seems to have left...maybe if i yell too, it will get his attention, and all will be clarified!!!

CHARLIEEEEEEEE

G

getofmeland

We use a cookie-based system that drops a cookie on the visitor's computer. With this we are able to track all the details of the sale and who has earned the affiliate commissions.[/b]

Does that answer your question!!!

G

getofmeland

Well Hopefully we will make a few sales, they will ship WorldWide... just contact them before ordering... :D

First Order that gets verified will get a Plus Rep!!!

Latest posts