• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover

I **********....

....Anyway, this thread is so incredibly funny...

Los can't be serious. How anyone can type five billion words that each make you want to super glue your hands and pull your hair out and still be serious is beyond me. It's so stupid, I don't know where to begin...

In other news, I am only 17. To prove this, I was ust watching Blues Clues before, and it looks like they've got a new frontman... Anyway, he was talking to his bedside table (with a draw!) and he said something about a circle. His draw said; "Like my eyes......And my knob" !!!11!@!! Me and my brother...Sorry, my brother and I ****** ourselves with laughter.

...And I'm not joking. It was a disgusting mess....

Back on the Los subject, his first post in this thread; Rambling Bullshit #1489, introduced me to something beautiful.... Can this please be an "official TRF phrase"?

HOW IRNOIC

Originally posted by toup@Dec 13 2005, 07:02 AM
Do you reckon I can still be spared...

Los%20Busters3.jpeg
Bad move Toup. He will half your sales.

(I feel the first bit of official TRF merchandise coming on..... the Los Buster t-shirt!)

Well I've got contacts in the clothing production industry... but wouldn't want to bring them into the line of fire...

Might be a bit late for the Christmas market, maybe we could use them as prizes for our TRFs in February. That's if we all haven't been halved by then.

Originally posted by toup@Dec 12 2005, 09:59 PM
Well I've got contacts in the clothing production industry... but wouldn't want to bring them into the line of fire...
Send a carrier pidgeon, quick before Los finds out. He's probably got all our phones tapped, it's the only way.

Originally posted by loratadine@Dec 13 2005, 09:28 AM
how old is los lover?
Differs really, depending on what split personality you are refering to.........
<

Right now what's needed is more ideas on how to defend ourselves from these threats of halving from whichever personality it is we're dealing with.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Dec 13 2005, 08:59 AM
Might be a bit late for the Christmas market, maybe we could use them as prizes for our TRFs in February. That's if we all haven't been halved by then.
I know it is off topic but I suggest we introduce new awards?

1. Lattimorx Industries Prize for Most Creative Posts
2. Los Lover Prize for Persistance

Please???????
<

Originally posted by Jacko+Dec 13 2005, 11:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jacko @ Dec 13 2005, 11:42 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-An Tarbh
@Dec 13 2005, 08:59 AM
I know it is off topic but I suggest we introduce new awards?

1. Lattimorx Industries Prize for Most Creative Posts
2. Los Lover Prize for Persistance

Please???????
<
[/b]
Wow... that really is off topic...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 13 2005, 07:56 AM
HOW IRNOIC
Kaftka, the store story was gold.

Also, regarding HOW IRNOIC, I'm hoping/assuming that he was completely sauced when he wrote any of this recent stuff.

First off, there is not one iota of an excuse for a poor death threat that includes wanting photos from before AND after the crime scene. Surely Eyewitness News will get a highschool or a little league photo for the Before snap from the victim's family before they air the report.

Anyway, how can you have photos from a crime scene BEFORE the crime has been committed?

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

If "You've Been Framed" is infact "Saint Mo Fo" who is infact "Los Lover," I get this weird feeling that he might be 28 or 29 years old.

Maybe 5' 10" and about 80 kilograms.

Not sure why I think this, can't put my finger on it, I could be receiving wrong information.

I also 'feel' inclined to say that he might have electric pace.
And a silky side-step.

Very weird.

Meh, I'm going for a 5'9", 55 kilogram caucasian male between the ages of 15 and 17 with wounds around the arms and legs from possible beatings as a child, growing a slight hump at the top of his back from poor posture, possibly hunched over a badly placed computer, and a very "cool" hairstyle....Probably a faux-mohawk ala Carlos Spencer.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 13 2005, 03:22 PM
Meh, I'm going for a 5'9", 55 kilogram caucasian male between the ages of 15 and 17 with wounds around the arms and legs from possible beatings as a child, growing a slight hump at the top of his back from poor posture, possibly hunched over a badly placed computer, and a very "cool" hairstyle....Probably a faux-mohawk ala Carlos Spencer.
Kaf...how did you know????

I have tried to hide my true looks for so long............

(yes their are benefits to going off topic lol!)

Originally posted by Dumbo@Dec 13 2005, 04:08 PM
Is this a private war or can anybody join?
Up to you Dumbo.....Jedi or Sith...........your choice..........though the force needs to be strong in you to join (fair amount of mediclorians..bout 1000+ posts).

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 13 2005, 03:22 PM
Well i'd have to say a 6 foot 7 inch, 31 year old homosexual african-american. Wears pink sunglasses and lots of gold jewellery. Unfortunately this makes his morbidly obese state more obvious and he often wears baby blue tank tops. The need for sport bras are essential for this man... he weighs a whopping 271 kg. Now thats big. As for the hump, i'd have to agree.

I just hope we can fit him into the court room.

Meh, the south wall is in desperate need of renovation anyway. I say we knock that out this weekend and put up some french doors.... It's a council building so I doubt there will be too many problems.

That reminds me. the 'man' in question has hair. It is messy and has a blonde rinse. His goatee and eyebrows have also been bleeched blonde.