• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover

Reckon the police would make pretty quick work with their murder investigation... although I think they might consider the 'motive' a little... oooh... what's the word? Ah yes, 'pathetic'

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Dec 13 2005, 12:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 13 2005, 12:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-wow!aframeup!
@Dec 13 2005, 12:31 AM
In - deed.
14.jpg
[/b]
<

719 more posts and you would have earnt the right to be a mod and tell people older, wiser and more productive to do what you want....

<

Oh, my bad. a newbie amount was enough to get you in. even tho some are a line long......lol! what a joke!

anarchy reigns.

good one 'ride the black mamba'......

PS- as dangerous as it is n terms of 'scene-evidence', I have requested a photo of you just before hand and just after.....

I'm gonna blow them up and chuck them on my walls (after all I'll be half the world way - who'll know
<
? - the perfect response to your lies, the karmatic revenge will be complete.

One will be "BEFORE" and one will be "AFTER" - like the fat-loss pictures, only easier to appreciate and without the moral crises.

Of course you shouldn't be scared of me...as in ME oer se....

however, it isn't me you need fear. Just the human traffic equivalent of the WTO knocking on your doorstep...

<

nah just jokes......I want you sleeping with one eye open -but that ain't when it's coming. Have you seen the end of the film 'bandits'?- and how truth isn't always what it seems....if justice is to e served.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

seems so apt.

<

Originally posted by toup@Dec 13 2005, 12:42 AM
Reckon the police would make pretty quick work with their murder investigation... although I think they might consider the 'motive' a little... oooh... what's the word? Ah yes, 'pathetic'
ah yes....

<

grassroots indeed.

indeed.

<

<
<
<

All you had to do, Los, was sign up as yourself again and change the way you spoke to people, but no, you've had to end a life such as mine that had so much promise!

This makes me a saaaaaaaaaad panda!
<

And re: post count, I would actually have 4000+ posts now had my account not been deleted by accident. And what sort of person worries about post count anyway? It's being scrapped shortly.

just for the record too....cos I wanted to lieave you fags with an undeniable prediction that you would all painfully have to eventually accept was ture...lol!

so here it is - rmemeber this when you are reading eulogies and lamenting your smartmouths...

Rugby 2006 will be a 9 out of 10 game....

Rugby challenge 2006 (5?) will be a 6-7 out of 10 clunker.

again, you will all eventually agree but ignore that it was previously predicted...

in the words of the great sci fi classic:

"this...is why you fail."

later sthelensrflc...oh, and toup.

silly late inclusion...but it is that easy......that easy buddy.
<
good to have you on board.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 13 2005, 12:46 AM
<
<
<

All you had to do, Los, was sign up as yourself again and change the way you spoke to people, but no, you've had to end a life such as mine that had so much promise!

<

And re: post count, I would actually have 4000+ posts now had my account not been deleted by accident. And what sort of person worries about post count anyway? It's being scrapped shortly.
<

I'm almost sorry you have read me so bad - as I don't believe you sincerely want to go out like this, but have almost accidently brought it about.

It will take a small while to make plans......but know that, in that last second, amidst the confusion and that burning neon.....it was me. Know that.

<
<
<

Originally posted by toup@Dec 13 2005, 12:42 AM
reckon the cops won't know me fron John doe......like they won't be able to recognise sthelensrlfc's arsehole from his eardrum when they find him.

That's the ugly face of justice.

Ironically, like eher, it often comes to those who thought, mistakenly, that they were meting out.

I am sorry - incorrect.

I will.

And so it shall be remembered by the children, who will forever scrawl onto the dirty paintwork of parked cars:

"Los Lover did it."

or:

"Los Lover halfed St Helens RLFC (with a saw)"

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 13 2005, 12:46 AM
<
<
<

<

stop quoting sexual harrassment panda, cartmen and co.....and come up with your own material you saaaaaaaddddd f***.

Sarcasm and irony is the domain of the unrechable and the secure......you are NEITHER.

Return to the lounge from your room...and I will tell you what you are wearing sthelensrflc...you can tell its real when you get back....

and toup////

my precioussssssssssss
<

you are closer to home
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 13 2005, 12:55 AM
I will.

And so it shall be remembered by the children, who will forever scrawl onto the dirty paintwork of parked cars:

"Los Lover did it."

or:

"Los Lover halfed St Helens RLFC (with a saw)"
<

vox populis vox dei

<

again...thank you.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 13 2005, 12:59 AM
I have returned. Go on Los, what am I wearing?
<

you never left.

and now it will take time...

good bye.

Originally posted by ak47@Dec 12 2005, 02:48 PM
dumdy dumdy dum
dumdy dumdy dum

nope cant see any lebs in here
<

COAST is CLEAR
<
<
gay guy is a lesbian!!!

youre in trouble now white homophobic supremist
<

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Dec 12 2005, 02:03 PM
good bye.
No idea what any of your other posts said, I got very bored of reading rubbish. Although I did notice my name mentioned, not quite sure why but it made me chuckle.

Those two words made me quite happy, I really don't think your unconstructive posts will be missed. Certainly not by me anyway.

Originally posted by wow!aframeup!@Dec 13 2005, 12:58 AM
and toup////

my precioussssssssssss
<

you are closer to home
<
<
so frighteningly accurate... is that you in the car parked outside... oh no, my mistake, that's my car. Would you like me to send a full postal address to save you time? I'm not sure my trembling fingers can type it but I can try. By the way, I think you'll find IP addresses can be traced quite easily, and I believe the police are aware of this... although I may well notify them just in case. Oh, and I think death threats are frowned upon also...

LMFAO!

St Helens RLFC,

You have been sent this email from wow!aframeup! via the "Report this
post to a moderator" link.

------------------------------------------------
Topic: Los Lover
Link to post:
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?act...00&#entry103704
Report:

toup is foolishly not valuing his life - plse control him for his own
good. sacrifice yoursleves by all means, but not others.

Just got this in my e-mails. I know this thread was funny before, but this takes it to new levels!
<
<
<
<
<
<

GhostBusters.jpg

It's easy Toup - we're going to call LOS BUSTERS!

If there's something strange on your messageboard
Who you gonna call?
LOSBUSTERS!

If there's something weird and it don't look good
Who you gonna call?
LOSBUSTERS!

I ain't afraid of no Los
I ain't afraid of no Los

If you're seeing things saying you'll be dead
Who can you call?
LOSBUSTERS!
An invisible man tryna cut off your head