• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover

E

..::ERIC::..

Deleting his account, a bit harsh isn't it?

I mean, sure he isn't a saint, but in the time he has been back what has he done that warrants his account being deleted?

Los Lover is good for the forum, he is a character. Forums need people like him or its all too boring.

He has forced Mario off these forums, and despite asking him to return no sign of Mario so far. That's a massive blow for TRF.

I give him a chance to redeem himself and he blows it by abusing someone else and ruining yet another thread. I agree we need characters, but not characters like Los Lover. I gave him the chance, he's blown it.

Abusing a member who basically started it with talk of where you can download RL2.

He served his time for making Mario leave. Deleting his account is way over the top, even for you Dan.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Dec 6 2005, 09:02 PM
Abusing a member who basically started it with talk of where you can download RL2.

He served his time for making Mario leave. Deleting his account is way over the top, even for you Dan.
ummm, i never said where you can download rl2

anyway, i dont reckon los lover account deserves to be deleted

I'm neither here nor there on the matter.

I hated him for the fact that he drove off Mario, and probably deserves to f*** off for good...

...But on the other hand, I loved arguing with him...

...But on the other hand, 93% of his posts made me want to stab my eyes out with a fork.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 6 2005, 10:10 PM
...But on the other hand, 93% of his posts made me want to stab my eyes out with a fork.
But so do Lora's
<

what threads this been happening on? ive only seen him post in one, and nothing was wrong...

Originally posted by Ride The Cliche+Dec 8 2005, 04:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ride The Cliche @ Dec 8 2005, 04:37 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Dec 8 2005, 02:41 PM
Since when could you tards post in the annoucement section?
moved.......... [/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-sthelensrlfcisamofo
@Dec 8 2005, 02:43 PM
COPY of private message that can be posted by numerous other recepients...namely in this case ERIC....freedom finds a way and injustice will always be sniffed out sthelensrflc you liar.

<<
<

<

<

Can you help me> Or raise the alarm about what has happened to me (Los Lover)?

Sthelensrlfc is lying...straight up lying...

He sent me an email when he kicked me out about a month ago and called me a ****** and abused me on my email address - I liken this to being abused on the phone and quite rightly...

So,

I sent him an email back that told him about just how mich of a c*** he was...I said it straight from the hip and kicked his ass so bad he never even replied...I told him how he curbed freedom of speech and that nothing i said, like it or not, was actually untrue!!

Still - then I served my time...and was allowed back amidst shame despite my 1400 posts etc......

So what happens? I reprimand one nebie with about 4 posts for hassling me unprovoked and another who was talking up burns etc....my other posts were all FINE.

Then I come back today and Whollah! Do I get to discuss the ten hours of rugby league 2 I have played? the tri nations test? anything? no...

and why?

cos, in the guise of serving the forum and some sort of rule and chance that I was NEVER informed about......EVER!.........I find I cannot come in and have had my 1400+ posts account DELETED!!!???

HUH!!!!!????

That is pathetic...then sthelensrlfc tries to say it was cos of behaviour etc...he is LYING. He is also DELETING and forum banning anyone who disagrees...what a c**t and a NAzi.

You can inform him, from me, that I believe this is defamation and that I wish him to recontact me as I am going to be serving him with legal papers. Failure to give this information voluntarily will result in, well, me taking it INvoluntarily...you worthless, cowardly **** (sthelensrflciamawanker).

Plse Eric...as someone I have witnessed have a moral conscience and can see that I have a place whether you actually care for me or not.....can you plse POST this up. The forum has a right to know that the real reason is quite different altogether and you are all being lied to.

A couple of this forum's mods should be f***ing ashamed of themselves...

no matter - you'll get yours. You have to pick your fights and know your enemy - you have failed on both counts mods...and quite spectacularly.

I soaked up the first injustice, but now...that is it.

<
>>

What were you thinking sthelensrflc?.....oh, right...of course.
Though I don't necessarily agree with outright deleting of your account los, the fact that you cannot understand or admit how out of line you yourself have been is baffling... You need to grow up.

there is your truth you freedom of speech crushing nazi scum.....do you want me to find some jews for you to gas as well you hypocitical lying sack of.....

potatoes?

Nah, its los lover here and ya know what it is a sack of...........

see ya - till 24 hrs passses then either I am reinstated OR sthelensrlfc and nzl fan have made themselves avaiklable for legal action OR, failing the first two, I'll end you.

Hmmmmmmm Los arrives and his new thread is deleted.......fair enough maybe.....or maybe not??????

Well....it looks like things will only get messier.

I say it is time to drop what hapenned before regarding the Mario incident. Los......maybe you may need to come in under another name and rebuild a new reputation. To start again. Nobody will know it is you (except for the mods from your ISP address. Your old nic looks like it is not wanted by a lot of people (though you still have some freinds here). Sometimes some things cannot be reconciled.....so better to cut your losses and start again.

The best thing is to see it now as water under the bridge I reckon........Sthelens is only human and is learning............ultimately he has the same objective as all of us.......that TRF will succeed..............if any of us had his job we would do stuff ups as well because we too are human..........

I would suggest that SThelens will get better at his role.....and so will everyone else who has an admin role........members will also hopefully get better at posting......that is the ideal.......

I unregistered his latest "persona" for downright abuse of another member.................

If he comes back he needs to get over some of the **** that has gone down, and talk in a civil manner to SHRLFC.

I don't have an opinion on the SHRLFC banning because I never saw the offending posts that lead to it.

He opened two threads on the same subject, one was deleted and one was left intact but closed for the abuse (as mentioned above).

I think we all agree that the way he came back today was the wrong way to do things. All this lawsuit crap is just that, crap.

BUT I do think he deserves to come back. Does he need to talk in a civil manner to St Helens? Sure, in an ideal world. But not too many people do, and it appears that St Helens sure didn't to him.

If Los is to opologise then should St Helens?

End of the day it should be up to the admins if he is allowed to stay, not just one of them.

I am leaving....and despite the obligatory "he'll be back"

I will not be.

freedom died today.......and instead of being 'amidst thunderous applause'.....

it was amidst whispers.

I am more ashamed of that and most of you, than I will ever be of myself.

at least when it comes to rugby, rugby league, and gaming for both and all other sports, I actually knew some ****...

that used to count for something in forums.

GOOD BYE...

for the record...

I have laughed over many hours (often not enough times - as posts are rarer) at the musings, dwellings and other rants) by gay guy, caps, sambad, sambad5, even kaftka and co......

I enjoyed arguing and destroying loratadine and every Lions supporter....my 'arrogance' throughout the tour slowly became accepted fact - but no one ever aplogised for their ranting about my confidence (read: over confidence apparently) and arrogance etc etc....that I was biased....and they got som badly f***ed over that, well, I didn't need it. I never did.

Nope - I just know my ****.

Now there is one less of us who do.....sorry one less of YOU. I no longer have a place in the club (an ever more exclusive club that requires a 'heil' to enter now maybe?)

good bye...

7 rugby awards? yeah - no this was not one of the greatest years of rugby achievement of all time by a nz team as perdicted during the super 12......what was I thinking with that one? I stand corrected.

Hail McAllister and long may he play for the auckland npc team...

<
<
<

PS - Don't judge me on the abuse of today - that is righteous anger for the deleting of an account with 1400 posts...that is literally days upon days of endless writing time as my posts were often MASSIVE.....even tho I was also abused for long posts too (go figure)....Now that I have been culled I am simply talking any bloody way I like - but, of course, for convenience you will sight these comments as my behaviour while actually on the forum - which I am NOT.

Now my complaints (amidst your compliance) are regarded as 'spam' by kaftka....nice power tripping kaftka from someone who can now take the small pleasure of posting for granted. have fun looking down on all those you deem below you kaftka buddy - nice one.

See ya all
<
(well some of ya)....and some of ya soon (eh fat boy?)

This is Los Lover signing off.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Dec 8 2005, 05:06 PM
I think we all agree that the way he came back today was the wrong way to do things. All this lawsuit crap is just that, crap.

BUT I do think he deserves to come back. Does he need to talk in a civil manner to St Helens? Sure, in an ideal world. But not too many people do, and it appears that St Helens sure didn't to him.

If Los is to opologise then should St Helens?

End of the day it should be up to the admins if he is allowed to stay, not just one of them.
Note that eric and I rarely saw eye to eye....

but he didn't let his ego get in the way of what actually mattered.

very big of you...

a memory I will treasure - thanks eric.

see ya.

out.

Originally posted by sthelensrflcisamofo@Dec 8 2005, 05:07 PM
I am more ashamed of that and most of you, than I will ever be of myself.
What a suprise...
<

What ****** me off is that you didn't even acknowledge that what you did to get banned (originally) was wrong.
You just came back and started up your bullshit again. For every fair sentence there were about 5 angry, senseless ones.
Now you've come back and started up again, seeing that someone may have been wrong, complaining that they don't own up etc. etc. You are the definition of hypocrisy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Now my complaints (amidst your compliance) are regarded as 'spam' by kaftka....[/b]
You reposted your complaint in the "other games" forum. Don't give me that crap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
nice power tripping kaftka from someone who can now take the small pleasure of posting for granted. have fun looking down on all those you deem below you kaftka buddy - nice one.[/b]
That's incredibly rich coming from you. You're the most egotistic ******* I've ever seen (and yes, I have seen you big guy).

lol comedy gold. will miss you los lover you always made the forums buzz a bit and was awesome talking to you about games like blic. good luck on the legal front I am sure you can pull that off just like you halved trevs sales and marios sales.

See ya los...all the best.........may see u in another virtual form.

I am going to miss the entertaining posts, and hard cracked opinion.

I am one for thinking he has been hard done by....it is his right to express his feelings........whether it be breaking forum code, but i also understand from the other point of view, that to get as many members as possible, you really need to attract to the masses, and in most cases, thats birds and bees types forums, where everyones happy.........or on drugs!

Viva Los Lover Viva Los Lover..............VIVA.....VIVA......LOS LOVER!!!
<

I am sure he will have a substitute...heck people like los come around everyday....but whether they stay, and continue constructively (as los did, although harsh), isnt a common thing.