• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover

Man, is this what you get for having an opinion? Seems like anyone on this forum who has an opinion outside the status quo loses it pretty fast. I might not have agreed with everything los said but he is passionate about rugby and knows what he is talking about. By deleting his account TRF is losing a valuable member and gaining an enemy

Very True

As Blackadder says:"If the Scarlet Pimpernel did come to rescue us, the guards would be woken up by the sound of his swollen head trying to scrape through the door"

Easier than that, if you want to stay on an internet forum, learn some people skills....

Wait, that sounds weird.....

Wait, that doesn't have a sound at all!
<
..... Guys, I don't mean to scare you but, there is something strange happening here.... [/Dun dun, DUNNN]

------------------

Anyway, if you want to stay on the forum treat people with a little bit of R-E-S-C-E-P-T (just a little bit, Dooh, Just a little bit...)

That's right. RESCEPT! It's like 'respect', but thrice as good.

Oh, and don't be a pompous arsehole either...

Why am I still here?

Legal action
<
<
<

And for the record, had Los actually replied to my e-mail I would have been more than happy to continue the discussion with him. I e-mailed telling him he was banned (I have no problems with admitting that I called him a ****** amongst other things, and he deserved this for ruining an important part of this forum for other people). That was the only communication between us.

Originally posted by sthelensrflcisamofo@Dec 8 2005, 06:07 PM
I am leaving....and despite the obligatory "he'll be back"

I will not be.

freedom died today.......and instead of being 'amidst thunderous applause'.....

it was amidst whispers.

I am more ashamed of that and most of you, than I will ever be of myself.

at least when it comes to rugby, rugby league, and gaming for both and all other sports, I actually knew some ****...

that used to count for something in forums.

GOOD BYE...

for the record...

I have laughed over many hours (often not enough times - as posts are rarer) at the musings, dwellings and other rants) by gay guy, caps, sambad, sambad5, even kaftka and co......

I enjoyed arguing and destroying loratadine and every Lions supporter....my 'arrogance' throughout the tour slowly became accepted fact - but no one ever aplogised for their ranting about my confidence (read: over confidence apparently) and arrogance etc etc....that I was biased....and they got som badly f***ed over that, well, I didn't need it. I never did.

Nope - I just know my ****.

Now there is one less of us who do.....sorry one less of YOU. I no longer have a place in the club (an ever more exclusive club that requires a 'heil' to enter now maybe?)

good bye...

7 rugby awards? yeah - no this was not one of the greatest years of rugby achievement of all time by a nz team as perdicted during the super 12......what was I thinking with that one? I stand corrected.

Hail McAllister and long may he play for the auckland npc team...

<
<
<

PS - Don't judge me on the abuse of today - that is righteous anger for the deleting of an account with 1400 posts...that is literally days upon days of endless writing time as my posts were often MASSIVE.....even tho I was also abused for long posts too (go figure)....Now that I have been culled I am simply talking any bloody way I like - but, of course, for convenience you will sight these comments as my behaviour while actually on the forum - which I am NOT.

Now my complaints (amidst your compliance) are regarded as 'spam' by kaftka....nice power tripping kaftka from someone who can now take the small pleasure of posting for granted. have fun looking down on all those you deem below you kaftka buddy - nice one.

See ya all
<
(well some of ya)....and some of ya soon (eh fat boy?)

This is Los Lover signing off.
No mention of me? I thought we were amigo's.

Ill see you in court.

Originally posted by sthelensrflcisamofo@Dec 8 2005, 05:07 PM

I will not be.
Thank frig for that.
<
<
<

Oh I think we'll be seeing him again soon, after all christmas is coming. And isn't los's night job santa clause???

Originally posted by Ripper+Dec 8 2005, 08:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Dec 8 2005, 08:39 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sthelensrflcisamofo
@Dec 8 2005, 06:07 PM

I will not be.

freedom died today.......and instead of being 'amidst thunderous applause'.....

it was amidst whispers.

I am more ashamed of that and most of you, than I will ever be of myself.

at least when it comes to rugby, rugby league, and gaming for both and all other sports, I actually knew some ****...

that used to count for something in forums.

GOOD BYE...

for the record...

I have laughed over many hours (often not enough times - as posts are rarer) at the musings, dwellings and other rants) by gay guy, caps, sambad, sambad5, even kaftka and co......

I enjoyed arguing and destroying loratadine and every Lions supporter....my 'arrogance' throughout the tour slowly became accepted fact - but no one ever aplogised for their ranting about my confidence (read: over confidence apparently) and arrogance etc etc....that I was biased....and they got som badly f***ed over that, well, I didn't need it. I never did.

Nope - I just know my ****.

Now there is one less of us who do.....sorry one less of YOU. I no longer have a place in the club (an ever more exclusive club that requires a 'heil' to enter now maybe?)

good bye...

7 rugby awards? yeah - no this was not one of the greatest years of rugby achievement of all time by a nz team as perdicted during the super 12......what was I thinking with that one? I stand corrected.

Hail McAllister and long may he play for the auckland npc team...

<

<

<

PS - Don't judge me on the abuse of today - that is righteous anger for the deleting of an account with 1400 posts...that is literally days upon days of endless writing time as my posts were often MASSIVE.....even tho I was also abused for long posts too (go figure)....Now that I have been culled I am simply talking any bloody way I like - but, of course, for convenience you will sight these comments as my behaviour while actually on the forum - which I am NOT.

Now my complaints (amidst your compliance) are regarded as 'spam' by kaftka....nice power tripping kaftka from someone who can now take the small pleasure of posting for granted. have fun looking down on all those you deem below you kaftka buddy - nice one.

See ya all
<
(well some of ya)....and some of ya soon (eh fat boy?)

This is Los Lover signing off.
No mention of me? I thought we were amigo's.

Ill see you in court. [/b]
<

Oh man, this thread is hilarious.

Archive?

Originally posted by sthelensrflcisamofo@Dec 8 2005, 06:07 PM
you know, i knew you guys respected me, but giving me two mentions is just too much
<

i belive that serious concequences should have been delt out to LL, of which, i dont feel the reasoning to say what it should be (in terms of ban, deleting etc). he did force a memeber of a important company to leave. but remember - he was a bit of a ass. but a important ass none the less.

i cant really say its a dark day for the forum, by him getting kicked out, but it could be dark times if troubles like this linger around. lets just fix it quickly, wait a year, and then it would be funny.

I already think it's funny...

No, I think HEs funny.

As in stupid funny....

Like Mr. Bean.

At times.

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 8 2005, 05:30 PM
good luck on the legal front I am sure you can pull that off just like you halved trevs sales and marios sales.
<
<
<

I apologise for serial posts, it's just that there's so much comedy genius in this thread I occasionally miss it.

But wait, what's this?:

St Helens RLFC,

sthelensrlfcisamofo has sent you this email from
http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php.

defamation is criticism founded on mistruths...

I know why you have TRIED to ban me..you know...the real reason...the
one where I smoked you becos you abused me via email on my persoanl
address.

But don't be a dick and lie to every one else - reinstate me and
apologise - sincerely too - and I'll ensure that letting me back into the
forum is the LEAST you have to do....do not and I will not only make that
happen, but you will also pay a heavier price too.

<

see ya

Oh and PS - Tell em Mario one more time from all of us - that he is a
vacuous, worthless **** stain. Hell, the game is GREAT! but he
sux...good riddance to him. he is not coming back becos I showed him up...if you
had half a brain you would have picked up on the fact that Mario and co
were copping unrelenting flak on their OWN website. You are such a
suck-ass sthelensrlfc (isamofo)...I mean get a grip you little *****.

cheers again
<

I'm not a *****, I am a human being! Therefore, I am going to counter-sue you for slander! That IS a defamatory comment for which I have seen payments of £200,000 plus in the British press. Don't try and tell me about law, I have a degree module in it!
<
<

The funniest thing about this is that everyone, including Eric, ignored his plea to post it up, he had to do it himself!
<

this thread is one laugh to the next

of course he posted it up himself he had to go out with a bang and not the sort he does with you kaftka and chiro on a friday night each week

This is the e-mail I'm about to send to the great one:

Defamation

..... is something I studied, and studied hard for 12 months. You've not thought this through have you? You have tried to scare the boss into letting you back on and it's failed miserably.

However, you calling me a Nazi is not only defamation it is also LIBELLOUS. You haven't a leg to stand on, I have carte blanche license to issue you with a legal writ here. You cannot claim fair comment or justification as your defence as you have no evidence so that, if I wanted it to be, would be a big problem for you.

But because I'm not pathetic, I'm not going to do that.

You know why you were banned - you were lucky I forgot to delete you after the Mario incident. You have spoilt TRF for other people, it's only when you came back causing more trouble that enough was enough.

I won't stop you re-registering though, because you're being taken to court:

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=4186

TRF Court that is.This is your chance to come and defend yourself. I won't apologise, but I will be big enough to say "come and have your say."

You don't want to be trialled in absence.

Your call anyway, it doesn't bother me either way. You had a decent argument until the "legal action" part which has just thrown your argument away and much of the board against you.

Might see you around.

bring em back...

hes been unfairly treated....his sarcastic responses have been over dramatized..

and he didnt MAKE mario leave..mario left on his own will(dont becoz of blah blah..dats bullshit)..besides marios off gettin rich on every one who got suckerd in by his game...that lacks gameplay

can ya post up ALL the comments hes made that forced his account to be removed and put them in a thread so the WHOLE forum can see and judge his accounts deletion better?...as a forum