• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover

Los Lover

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He is not asking to come back, we are considering it, as we need some more catchphrases for T-shirts and other merchandise ;)
[/b]

he was only quotable when he was riled up.

are you suggesting we wave an olive branch and then change it at the last minute for a red-hot poker?

how very american foreign policy of us.

The Army of Truth doesn't scare me.

Nor seemingly captainamerica. And his red hot pokers.

Reunite AK and The Lover for gaming section godlyness. :bravo:

Haven't read that section since he was banned.

Why not bring him back and create a sub-forum, which will be the only place he has access to.

It could be called "The Los Lover Corner" or something. In this forum, he would have absolute free reign, we could post it with warnings and all. If people don't like what he has to say in there, well they can just get the F**K OUT!!!

He could finally rule all......in his limited forum space.

It would be a zone where only the brave go to argue and the foolhardy go to die.

Why should he get his own space?

It's like saying: "You've been a twat, but we still think you're important enough to create a totally separate section for."

I still don't understand the clamour to have him back - move on people.

Well, lets face it he's been worth a laugh or three over the last while on here. Lets give him his own private Jerry Springer Show where people never know what'll be said next. His abuse is quite entertaining anyway.

I know he doesn't deserve it, but half the other assholes on TV don't either.

He could have guests, like Mario and Loratadine. Make him the "Man who asks the hard questions" (like ones that have no answer anyway, probably).

Maybe getofmeland could do a "This Is (Or was supposed to be) Your Life" special on him, where we all find out how his legend came about.

Sure it'll be a circus, but we all know that the people enjoy a good circus every now and again.

Much as Adolf Hitler is the most famous ever Austrian. [/b]

terminator-arnold-schwarzenegger-3700480.jpg

Are you sure about that, Deekwad?

Eric has been wanting Los Lover back from the moment he was banned and what did I get? Neg reps from admins and mild abuse! Talk about sheeps! I can't believe that the same people who hated him so much are dramatically changing their tune because the all powerful admins are.

If he wants to come back, let him. But I don't really see why he would want to. I mean, yeah he will come back to argue against his previous bans however he knows he will be under the microscope so he will either not be as fantastic as he originally was or perhaps he will be and then will no doubt cop an unfair ban...