• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover

Los Lover

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Everyone says we can ban him again if/when he kicks off - are we all forgetting that is exactly what has happened before?

Pointless, I for one can live without him.

if he does come back he wouldnt be able to abuse staff again would he? he got away with to much in the start and it just escalated pretty fast.

there should be a no tollerance rule against him

I am sure me and Dan will come up with a set of guidelines for him, and if he did break them then we would warn him like any other member and have the 3 strikes and your banned...

is this still pending?

my two cents:
the thought of having him back on here is a headache - guidelines or not.

in the 8% of his posts when he actually contributed to a discussion - he was great.

but sifting through the majority of his misspelled and misguided essays, as well as his outright belligerence, was like listening to a broken record over and over and over.

i vote no.

is this still pending?

my two cents:

in the 8% of his posts when he actually contributed to a discussion - he was great.

but sifting through the majority of his misspelled and misguided essays, as well as his outright belligerence, was like listening to a broken record over and over and over.

i vote no. [/b]

Bad move, CA. Now you qualify for his hitlist.

if he does come back he wouldnt be able to abuse staff again would he? he got away with to much in the start and it just escalated pretty fast.

there should be a no tollerance rule against him
[/b]

...and for the rest of us...abusing anyone should be a no no and reserved for pm's rather than the public sections. Personal abuse posts aimed at others should be deleted and the member should be informed to sort it out in private with whoever they are abusing.

Significant people being abused even in private should never be tolerated and banning the offender should be a given. People who contribute significantly such as Sponsors, developers, promoters, media, etc......we need these people more than they need us. We can't afford to scare important people who may open up more networks.

<div class='quotemain'> is this still pending?

my two cents:

i vote no. [/b]

Bad move, CA. Now you qualify for his hitlist.
[/b][/quote]

it's about time, saint dan, i was getting a little jealous of you gentlemen.

well, let him back.

i propose the following as ways to appreciate and understand los:

1. when he is drunk and on here, his posts should be written in a different colored font.
i suggest yellow, for being ******.

if he is really steaming drunk, i suggest the color "clear."

2. he must use spellcheck.

3. only once, every three paragraphs, can he write in CAPITAL LETTERS.

lastly, for any of you who fall for los' ploys, because let's face it, the man is quite good at winding up people, you will be branded with a scarlet L .

Yuck! can't stand the bloke but he is a unique character that some people adore..

He is like Marmite, you either love him or hate him...and I'm afraid I don't love him...

are you scared esoj?

are youuuuuu readddaaaayyyyyyy?
[/b]

scared of los lover pfft. I do like an orderly type forum and los lover should be subject to the same rules everyone else is if not then bye-bye los lover.

he should come back!

i never got to meet the TRF matyr and i would like to have the pleasure

If he comes back then have fun current mod/admin team.

People don't believe in once bitten twice shy then?

If he comes back then have fun current mod/admin team.

People don't believe in once bitten twice shy then?
[/b]

exactly, jj.

you fools (anyone in favor of his return), you're behaving worse than george w. bush before . . . well ANY sound advice.

questions to current mod/admin:
is he asking to be let back?
or are you wanting to just stir **** up?

i mean, i'm liberal and i'm all for not giving him a, what is it now, a third or fourth chance.

He is not asking to come back, we are considering it, as we need some more catchphrases for T-shirts and other merchandise ;)

He is not asking to come back, we are considering it, as we need some more catchphrases for T-shirts and other merchandise ;) [/b]

If we infringe his copyright though we will be answering to the army of truth... :eek: