• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover

Los Lover

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lora is banned?! Please fill me in as I've been away for a little while.

EDIT: I've just read another post, and posed the same question.

What!? Only four people have been banned? I say that we need to ban more people.

Just pick some random posters and ban them. Let's start off with everybody that has ever disgreed with me or has not given me a reputation increase.

Ban them! Ban them all!!!

What!? Only four people have been banned? I say that we need to ban more people.

Just pick some random posters and ban them. Let's start off with everybody that has ever disgreed with me or has not given me a reputation increase.

[/b]
No no no I think these are the people who are permanently banned, because I have been banned for a period of time 2 or 3 times. So don't worry BigTen, there are people who have been banned for a short period of time. Suspension would be a more fitting word. But before people are banned, they have a warning level that goes up every time they do something, and when the warning level reaches such heights to warrant a ban, it happens.

[/b]

*Sigh of relief clearly heard being exhaled from Matt's lungs.*

No no no I think these are the people who are permanently banned, because I have been banned for a period of time 2 or 3 times. So don't worry BigTen, there are people who have been banned for a short period of time. Suspension would be a more fitting word. But before people are banned, they have a warning level that goes up every time they do something, and when the warning level reaches such heights to warrant a ban, it happens.
[/b]

You've been suspended three times? You rebel you!

Upon serious consideration of the evidence, interviewing witnesses and victims, etc, he didn't do anything really.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

You've been suspended three times? You rebel you!
[/b][/quote]
I've done a bit of TRF research and it was only twice I think. I have now converted :D .
nerd.gif

nerd.jpg

The pictured don't have much to do with anything...but I like 'em