• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover Incident - The Second

I really dont know why people want him back - he makes life a nightmare for staff.

And more white...

Serioously, he is annoying... And especially at a time when we're trying to get new members we don't need/want him causing ****.

He's had a few chances, and each time he has been a complete and utter ****** making mountains out of molehills...

Also, he brings out the worst of me... And I try and keep that wee fella locked up tight...

ERIC, lol in cap's means lots of love by the way...

Just thought its worth pointing out... :p

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Feb 10 2006, 01:21 PM-->
Originally posted by Ripper@Feb 2 2006, 09:44 PM
Seriously, Los Lover has a right to complain if he wants to, but I agree he takes it too far by calling people Nazis.
Originally posted by Ripper@Ages ago
Alright... I sense a PM war between TRF's very own Nazi and NZL_Fan...
Well would you look at that...

Nazi
THE *****ING WILL NEVER DIE!

and to that Lameo Nazi NZL_Fan, why have you once again deleted yet another thread/batch of posts that had *gasps of horror* Humour in it?
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Ages ago
He obviously deleted his post... St Helens = The Rugby Forum Nazi

LOL [/b]
You were a bad influence on me.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 11 2006, 09:50 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

Ohh...ERIC...doesn't look like your getting any cyber sex tonight... :blink: [/b][/quote]
seriously, shut up

So I was browsing the EA forum to see how Los Lover was doing, he's been banned from there too.

I didn't even have to complain!

Awesome.

seriously, shut up[/b]

Bit of banter towards them two not even you, so YOU shut up!

So I was browsing the EA forum to see how Los Lover was doing, he's been banned from there too.[/b]

Sounds like he is doing well for himself then... :bravo:

Ohh...ERIC...doesn't look like your getting any cyber sex tonight... :blink: [/b][/quote]
Its up to you if you put out or don't. It's not rippers problem.

Back on topic...

Los Lover could no doubt manage a cool 350 MILLION dollars out of them...

Ohh...ERIC...doesn't look like your getting any cyber sex tonight... :blink:[/b][/quote]
20050215180712_Pope_STFU.jpg

AND HE'S DEAD!

I doubt that's the last we've heard of Los. If he attempts to make peace with JJ then he might have yet another chance but I suspect its too deep for any sort of reconciliation.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 11 2006, 08:56 PM
I doubt that's the last we've heard of Los. If he attempts to make peace with JJ then he might have yet another chance but I suspect its too deep for any sort of reconciliation.
You can't make peace with a dead man...

Has anyone checked if JJ's still alive? Los was sending one of his old Calm Meadows Hospital (in)mates to have a word with him.

You can't make peace with a dead man...

Has anyone checked if JJ's still alive? Los was sending one of his old Calm Meadows Hospital (in)mates to have a word with him.[/b]

Wow, imagine the whipped cream and blood splattered all over the walls, and the dissarey of chains and such...

Cough.

And I think it would be a bad move to allow Los Lover back until at least a year or two. He has proven that he hasn't changed and doesn't look likely to in the forseeable future.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 11 2006, 12:46 PM
Cough.

And I think it would be a bad move to allow Los Lover back until at least a year or two. He has proven that he hasn't changed and doesn't look likely to in the forseeable future.
Agreed.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 12 2006, 01:46 AM
Cough.

Did he actually e-mail you regarding your "legal summons"?

No. I haven't recieved any form of contact from him apart from what he has publicly posted here or at the EA forum.

Latest posts