• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover Incident - The Second

Sorry, I haven't deleted any posts in "forum feedback" tonight. I can show you the logs if you like. I'm quite disappointed it's gone too. I was hoping that might be the proof I need to get you suspended again.

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 2 2006, 09:04 PM
C'mon los no one else carries on like this (well a few did when mods deleted posts a while back)
And now one of them is the enemy!!

HOW IRNOIC

...But yes, some people take themselves far too seriously over the internet... I like to think of myself as the middle ground. Green, not too muddy, and when tended to properly, can give up a good bounce. Someone played tennis off me once I was so well tended to... I'm not lying.

...Sorry.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 2 2006, 10:06 PM
Sorry, I haven't deleted any posts in "forum feedback" tonight. I can show you the logs if you like. I'm quite disappointed it's gone too. I was hoping that might be the proof I need to get you suspended again.
WELL HERE;S THE POST i SENT RIPPER - IF YOU WANT OUT OF THE FORUM YOURSELF HYPOCRIT, YOU ARE TORTURING A AHNDICAO AND ACCUSING ME OF RACISM WHEN NAZI IS NOT A NATIONALITY AND THEREFORE IT IS NOT RACIST. YOU FOOL.

THIS IS NOT THE END OF MY TIME ON THE FORUM AT ALL - AND IT IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE END OF THIS PAL.

<<<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
PLEASE!!! help me!!!!

<

<

<

<

<

<<no bad moderating or admin for that matter is weilding the axe like a madman.

see JJ...I have 2 broken fingers...so you are being heartless...lickily I have cut and pasted the last message as you are so predictable and PMed mods with it....

see, I'm smart bud...you can delete this too...hell its candp;d too.....but there was not anything wrong with the last one and I am serious about the modding - well I was.

You made this mistake once b4 and aplogised - what's your beef?

Actually I am making a formal complaint if you edit this too....it is on topic as well....as was my last one.....

you speak of ripper's bad behaviour but you are setting the worst nazi preferential one-eyed example I have seen irresponsibly shown...so Ripper the kettle doesn't need to be called black by the pot..

remember the fingers JJ - think about it. 
<

<
>>

well!!!!!????

<

he is an ahole (I have broken fingers) AND he is a ****. Fact. are there not rules for mods and admin too!!??? EWTF!!![/b]
'
WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE FINGERS - LOS LOVER NEEDS THEM
<

Just Joking, I've missed most of the posts, what have you been saying? [/b][/quote]

i WA TALKING ABOUT MODDING AND EDITING OF BLODY COURSE

NAZI MEANS SOMEONE WHO THINKS THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT BECOS THEY THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR....I EXPLAINED THIS TO DEFEND THE ACCUSATION OF RACISM AND IT WAS DLEEYED AGAIN.

i AM LEAVING AND I'LL BE CONSULTING MY LAWYER ABOUT BEING ACCUSED OF RACISM BY A GUY WHO IS A MEGALOMANIAC c***HEAD/ THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW NOT LEYYING ME DEFEND MYSELF. THE LAST STRAW.

RACIST - THAT IS DEFAMAMTION.

THERE WERE NAZIS FROM MANY DIFFERENT COUNTRIES...IN OPCCUPIED fRANCE MANY FRENCH BECAME nAZIS....ANYWAY AS i SAID IT IS AN EXPRESSION. jj IS GRASPING AT STRAWS BY PREYING ON YOUR PC TENDANCIES....LEGALLY, THAT WON'T FLY.

JJ HAS OPNLY WORSENED IT FOR HIMSELF BY NOT GIVING ME A POINT OF RECOURSE,

IF THE NEST MESSAGE i OPEN UP SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING A RACIST (YOUR NEXT ONE - i SEE THERE IS ONE MORE)...THEN THAT WILL BE DOUBLE TROUBLE.

i AM A KIWI AND A GOOD MAN....I HAVE GOOD INFO ON THE FORUM TO OFFER EVERYONE AND MANY APPRECIATE IT AND MY CHARACTER AND KNOWLEDGE - YOU ARE DEFAMING ME AND UNFAIRLY.....ALSO TECHNICALLY INCORRECTLY..

TELL ME:

IS nAZI A COUNTRY? NO? BUT ITS...

RACIST?

nOPE.>>

Los's overuse of the new Devil emoticons is quite disturbing - hasn't calmed down much eh?

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 2 2006, 09:06 PM
I thought you were saying that to me (rigth under my post) for a second and I was all like "Oh no he didn't!!", and then I realised that I had posted just under Los...

YAY! I finally have copy of one of the posts that I deleted, that Los Lover is complaining about.

Originally posted by Los Lover
no mods from me then...

had a dude all set up etc...but JJ has deleted four of my posts now...

thanks God.

much appreciated.

Ok. I specifically said that posts had been deleted and to remain on topic from now on. If you had issues, take it outside that topic. To forum feedback. Thanks. Let's get on with life.

Originally posted by umosay@Feb 2 2006, 10:08 PM
Los's overuse of the new Devil emoticons is quite disturbing - hasn't calmed down much eh?
DID YOU HAVE 8 ON TOPIC POSTS REMOVED AFTER WRITING THEM WITH TWO BROKEN FINGERS...

ONLY TO HAVE THAT C*** NOT ONLY NOT APOLOGISE BUT THEN ACCUSE ME OF RACISM WHEN HE GETS TOLD WHAT HE IS - YOU KNOW THE EXPRESSION not THE NAZIS FROM OVER 60 YEARS AGO...jj KNOWS THIS.

i'M NOY SCARED TO SPEAK MY MIND ON THIS AS jj'S BEHAVIOUR IS PITIFUL.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 2 2006, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 2 2006, 10:08 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Feb 2 2006, 10:06 PM
WELL HERE;S THE POST i SENT RIPPER - IF YOU WANT OUT OF THE FORUM YOURSELF HYPOCRIT, YOU ARE TORTURING A AHNDICAO AND ACCUSING ME OF RACISM WHEN NAZI IS NOT A NATIONALITY AND THEREFORE IT IS NOT RACIST. YOU FOOL.

THIS IS NOT THE END OF MY TIME ON THE FORUM AT ALL - AND IT IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE END OF THIS PAL.

<<<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
PLEASE!!! help me!!!!

<

<

<

<

<

<<no bad moderating or admin for that matter is weilding the axe like a madman.

see JJ...I have 2 broken fingers...so you are being heartless...lickily I have cut and pasted the last message as you are so predictable and PMed mods with it....

see, I'm smart bud...you can delete this too...hell its candp;d too.....but there was not anything wrong with the last one and I am serious about the modding - well I was.

You made this mistake once b4 and aplogised - what's your beef?

Actually I am making a formal complaint if you edit this too....it is on topic as well....as was my last one.....

you speak of ripper's bad behaviour but you are setting the worst nazi preferential one-eyed example I have seen irresponsibly shown...so Ripper the kettle doesn't need to be called black by the pot..

remember the fingers JJ - think about it. 
<

<
>>

well!!!!!????

<

he is an ahole (I have broken fingers) AND he is a ****. Fact. are there not rules for mods and admin too!!??? EWTF!!![/b]
'
WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE FINGERS - LOS LOVER NEEDS THEM
<

Just Joking, I've missed most of the posts, what have you been saying? [/b]

i WA TALKING ABOUT MODDING AND EDITING OF BLODY COURSE

NAZI MEANS SOMEONE WHO THINKS THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT BECOS THEY THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR....I EXPLAINED THIS TO DEFEND THE ACCUSATION OF RACISM AND IT WAS DLEEYED AGAIN.

i AM LEAVING AND I'LL BE CONSULTING MY LAWYER ABOUT BEING ACCUSED OF RACISM BY A GUY WHO IS A MEGALOMANIAC c***HEAD/ THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW NOT LEYYING ME DEFEND MYSELF. THE LAST STRAW.

RACIST - THAT IS DEFAMAMTION.

THERE WERE NAZIS FROM MANY DIFFERENT COUNTRIES...IN OPCCUPIED fRANCE MANY FRENCH BECAME nAZIS....ANYWAY AS i SAID IT IS AN EXPRESSION. jj IS GRASPING AT STRAWS BY PREYING ON YOUR PC TENDANCIES....LEGALLY, THAT WON'T FLY.

JJ HAS OPNLY WORSENED IT FOR HIMSELF BY NOT GIVING ME A POINT OF RECOURSE,

IF THE NEST MESSAGE i OPEN UP SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING A RACIST (YOUR NEXT ONE - i SEE THERE IS ONE MORE)...THEN THAT WILL BE DOUBLE TROUBLE.

i AM A KIWI AND A GOOD MAN....I HAVE GOOD INFO ON THE FORUM TO OFFER EVERYONE AND MANY APPRECIATE IT AND MY CHARACTER AND KNOWLEDGE - YOU ARE DEFAMING ME AND UNFAIRLY.....ALSO TECHNICALLY INCORRECTLY..

TELL ME:

IS nAZI A COUNTRY? NO? BUT ITS...

RACIST?

nOPE.>> [/b][/quote]
Oh god. Usually I skip your rants, however I feel I better read these ones.

Please, please, tell me exactly where I called you racist?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 2 2006, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 2 2006, 10:08 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Feb 2 2006, 09:04 PM
C'mon los no one else carries on like this (well a few did when mods deleted posts a while back)
And now one of them is the enemy!! [/b]
"You don't know the power of the dark side. I must obey my master. It is... to late for me now"

Originally posted by Ripper+Feb 2 2006, 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Feb 2 2006, 09:13 PM)</div>
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 2 2006, 10:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

"You don't know the power of the dark side. I must obey my master. It is... to late for me now" [/b]
Bleep bloop bleep bleep bloop

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 2 2006, 10:03 PM
Please Los Lover. We can be friends. I just know it. But I want to know what exactly your problem is.
BAH HUMBUG..

PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AREN'T STUPID.

THEY KNOW i MIGHT BE HARSH, BUT i AM honest

YOU KNOW THAT SOMEONE WAS WIPING MY POSTS AFTER I WAS EXPLAINING I HD BROKEN FINGERS.

I AM NOT WRITING ANOTHER WORD IN YOUR HONOUR IF IT WAS YOU. i PMED YOU AND YOU DID NOT ANSWER...SO STOP BEING A LIAR - RIPPER REPLIED TWICE IN THE SAME TIME.

RACIST EH? NO WE WILL NOT BE GETTING ALONG?

MY VERSION OF THE POSTS' DELETION IS MORE POPULAR FOR A REASON.

GOODNIGHT. FOR NOW.

<
<
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 2 2006, 10:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 2 2006, 10:15 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Feb 2 2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 2 2006, 10:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

"You don't know the power of the dark side. I must obey my master. It is... to late for me now"
Bleep bloop bleep bleep bloop [/b]
I am in your command
<

You know what surprises me? I have only had 3 PM's today, 2 from Ripper and one from thomashenry.

I assume with your broken fingers you may have not hit the right buttons and it didn't send.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 2 2006, 10:04 PM
...Caling people Nazi's is almost as bad as calling people Jews, Spics, ****ers, and girls-blouses...
You forgot nips and gooks. There, I've had my say on the topic.

I have asked the other admins to put an indefinte ban on "Los Lover". I didn't want to do it myself because I feel it will put me in a worse position. Here are my reasons:

1. Going off-topic when told not to by administrator.

2. Probably, the most important one, defamation.

3. Making up lies.

4. Abuse.

5. Defamation of the forum.

6. Accusing administrator of calling him racist, when this has not happened at all.

7. Calling administrator a c***head.

8. Calling administrator a fool.

9. Calling administrator an ahole.

10. Calling administraror a ****.

11. Calling administrator a Nazi.

This sort of stuff has happened before with him. We shouldn't tolerate it.

Sounds fair to me...

...But we all know when he comes back he'll cause a scene again.

Latest posts