• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover Incident - The Second

Probably a stupid question but, can he actually take any legal action or anything?

Or is just *****ing a reasonable option?

In my view, no.

He seems to be saying that I am guilty of defamation, ie making his reputation bad. However, I have not abused him or anything like that, where as I have several posts of proof of him "defaming" (or is it "defamating") me. I think that is what he is claiming anyway, I'm not 100% sure.

There is no law that says you can't ban someone from an internet forum.

Google Search "Define:Defamation"=Injury to a person's character, fame, or reputation by false and malicious statements.

He can try and take legal action...

But nobody is that stupid. It's obvious he's bluffing about his lawyer. Any lawyer that made it through kindergarten would never advise him to get in contact with JJ so he can send papers... Any lawyer would advise him to let it go.

His claims have no substance. He threatened lives, and was talking a lot of ****, whereas the stuff on him was provoked. Words on an internet forum is not defamation. Hell, if it wasn't for him "playing" Warren in Theres Something About Mary, noody would have ever seen him before. Nobody but admins knew his real name, he doesn't have any friends, so theres no chance of any of them giving him ****...

That's the great thing about Alias' such as "kaftka", "Los Lover" etc... It sort of nulls defamation.

In conclusion, Los Lover is a big sack of poopoos.

lol was funny reading his posts on the ea forums and also seeing some of you guys posting there as well. the legal stuff is just him talking tough.

he doesn't have a leg to stand on, how can he prove that every single one of his posts was actually posted by JJ himself, it's a very easy thing to do for someone else to post as me if they use my computer and log on to TRF. No chance what a twat.

he doesn't have a leg to stand on, how can he prove that every single one of his posts was actually posted by JJ himself, it's a very easy thing to do for someone else to post as me if they use my computer and log on to TRF. No chance what a twat.

I'll set my alarm so I can see it.

Oh man I can't wait that long. Jesus christ just un-ban him, get over yourselves and get on with life WITH los lover.

Latest posts