• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Madden 08 info

looks class above Madden

i dunno what to do

I was 100% ESPN - but i need the ESPN countdown and half time shows with chris berman - fat chance of that in this with EA holding ESPN liscense

ESPN is pro evo of NFL

with owner mode making it deserved return in Madden........this wil be a very tough decision

hopefully 2k is region free so i can lap it up cheap..........is there any word of a pal version

I bought NFL 2k5 for 15 bucks brand new last week and it was probably the best 15 bucks I've spent on a sports game in a while.

If you haven't got this game get on it NOW!, it is brilliant.

I havent heard anythin about a pal release yet, but 2k5 didnt come to pal until 6 months after ntsc. Hopefully this wont be the case anymore. Ill be getting both madden and all pro. I dont want to miss out on either.

Damn straight 2k5 rocks. Ive been playing it for a week straight now. Xbox is the best, you get halftime and fulltime as well as weekly highlight footage.

I havent heard anythin about a pal release yet, but 2k5 didnt come to pal until 6 months after ntsc. Hopefully this wont be the case anymore. Ill be getting both madden and all pro. I dont want to miss out on either.

Damn straight 2k5 rocks. Ive been playing it for a week straight now. Xbox is the best, you get halftime and fulltime as well as weekly highlight footage.
[/b]
They still haven't fixed that problem, the wait has gotten longer and longer the past 3 years for Pal games to be released, I don't even bother and just wait for both College Hoops and NBA to come out and import them at once.

I was 100% ESPN - but i need the ESPN countdown and half time shows with chris berman - fat chance of that in this with EA holding ESPN liscense

ESPN is pro evo of NFL

with owner mode making it deserved return in Madden........this wil be a very tough decision

hopefully 2k is region free so i can lap it up cheap..........is there any word of a pal version[/b]

Well the way I see it, if you busted EA's balls for holding back owner mode you won't be happy with All Pro - Rugby 04 had a better Franchise Mode... by default.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
They still haven't fixed that problem, the wait has gotten longer and longer the past 3 years for Pal games to be released, I don't even bother and just wait for both College Hoops and NBA to come out and import them at once.

ESPN is pro evo of NFL

hopefully 2k is region free so i can lap it up cheap..........is there any word of a pal version[/b]

Well the way I see it, if you busted EA's balls for holding back owner mode you won't be happy with All Pro - Rugby 04 had a better Franchise Mode... by default. [/b][/quote]

ESPN was released as $59.00 brand new

If All pro is of the same ratio pricing range - it will probably sell for a similar price - nearly 40% cheaper than Madden

You get for what u pay for

ha, you Aussies got jipped. It was 29.99 if you pre-ordered early here in NZ, ok, sure, you had to wait 8 months, but it was still cheap, cheap, cheap!

Latest posts