Making an Jonah Lomu "like player" is possible in EA Rugby 08

Kapa O Pango

Bench Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
EA RUGBY 08 - JONAH LOMU PROJECT

I did some testing on all the star players stats attempting to make them similar to an prime Jonah Lomu during (1995-1999) World Cup

Altering the players, speed, acceleration, agility, handling, passing, strength, tackling and aggression.

Also the patch I was using was TRF Rugby 10 Patch and Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor to help me.

Conclusion: The star player that is closet to Jonah Lomu tackle break ability is Jerry Collins.

During Rugby 08 game play Collins is able to break several tackles, due to his ability input by the game developers.

Now with me altering his stats, height, weight, and abilities. I could re-create an almost good, but not perfect player of Jonah Lomu.

Collins speed, acceleration, agility, handling, passing, strength and aggression were increased (Causing him to break more tackles often and also scoring solo tries, due to his drastic speed increase.

However, Lomu was never the best the tacklers, so I had to decrease it to for the "realism" of an real Jonah Lomu.

I'm still in search of a face that fits the Lomu and I will be reporting back from my findings.

More updates, screenshots, videos and pictures coming soon.

EA RUGBY 08 - JONAH LOMU PROJECT

I did some testing on all the star players stats attempting to make them similar to an prime Jonah Lomu during (1995-1999) World Cup

Altering the players, speed, acceleration, agility, handling, passing, strength, tackling and aggression.

Also the patch I was using was TRF Rugby 10 Patch and Woosaahs Raggasmic 08 Editor to help me.

Conclusion: The star player that is closet to Jonah Lomu tackle break ability is Jerry Collins.

During Rugby 08 game play Collins is able to break several tackles, due to his ability input by the game developers.
Now with me altering his stats, height, weight, and abilities. I could re-create an almost good, but not perfect player of Jonah Lomu.
Collins speed, acceleration, agility, handling, passing, strength and aggression were increased (Causing him to break more tackles often and also scoring solo tries, due to his drastic speed increase.
However, Lomu was never the best the tacklers, so I had to decrease it to for the "realism" of an real Jonah Lomu.
I'm still in search of a face that fits the Lomu and I will be reporting back from my findings.
More updates, screenshots, videos and pictures coming soon.

Have you tried the Jonah Lomu face that already exists for him...The face ID is 16343.

Have you tried the Jonah Lomu face that already exists for him...The face ID is 16343.

Lol there is? I've never knew. I'll try it out.

EDIT: Well, I checked it out and its looks nothing close like him. I'm searching of a face during these periods of his career.

jonah-lomu_lg_html.jpg

imgjonah%20lomu2.jpg

jonah_lomu_coral_coast_sevens_600.jpg

I think I have couple of faces in mind that resemble theses.

Last edited:
Update

So I made a face portrait for him and did other stuff.

84977e86c6d67706863cd82991f790ff.png

And I'm hoping to make some highlights and videos soon.

Latest posts