• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mario Has Left Trf....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, OK then.

Los Lover, if you have lost us Mario and maybe Trev then, I hope you never come back.

Stupid waste of bandwith person, you...
<

I know that Jackos wacko stuff was appearing in other threads, delete those, thats fair enough, but his other threads were in the correct "other" section, and they were game related. It was a bit looney, but its just for a laugh, and whats wrong with that? especially in light of recent events.

Originally posted by NZL fan+Oct 29 2005, 10:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Oct 29 2005, 10:54 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Oct 29 2005, 10:38 AM
Sorry about my spamming off topic thing, it will not happen again... unless it is absolutely called for!
Little late for that perhaps...................but good to hear........

By the way threads you have started in the "other" games topic are now deleted..............never to return.............

Sick of seeing this rubbish about "Lattimorx" posted all over unrelated threads (including this very one), if I see you mention it anywhere on this forum again you'll be banned for some time........you were previously warned, but chose to ignore..........

Had a guts full.......... [/b]
I mentioned the Lattimorx thing twice in other topics and I did not recieve my first warning until after they were posted. Okay, sure maybe I shouldn't have, but I do not believe this would have swayed Mario in either direction - as it was the thread were already of topic. I believe that cutting everything out in the Other Games section was not the answer (I would have stopped, and I did 'after' I recieved the warning), you could have cut out Make Your Own Game 1 and 3 only because they were going nowhere.

I do not oppose you deleting Lattimorx stuff if it is in unrelated topics, I am fine with that.

In all seriousness I just wanted to give everybody a laugh and something to talk about and with the situation the way it is, I think that is the best thing to keep this place healthy.

To be honest I was trying to keep the Lattimorx threads on topic and I regret it ever becoming a 'spam' thread, but that was not my fault, other people took it off topic.

It is your decision, but I would like to see the Lattimorx thing back. It was not even 50% serious and I think it might just help to take our minds off the Mario/Los Lover scandal. If you do lift your ban on all things Lattimorx I promise not to take it to any other topic.

Thankyou,

Warmest Regards
<

Jacko

I would have to agree....Even though I was quite possibly the least serious, and the worst for going off topic in it, that thread shouldn't have been deleted imo. A warning, a public warning, and a PM and things would have cut right down. There was nothing harmful about the thread in question, technically it was about games, and it was definitely a laugh.

Warmest regards
<

Hercules Rockefeller
The Bullshit Sickness
Lattimorx Industries

Hercules don't mention- oops almost mentioned it! Yeah, it didn't need to be deleted. I just want a laugh at moment and I'm sure everybody else does, considering the circumstances. Anyway, I propose we replace Mario with 'The Hoff'. Anybody know where to get hold of him?

BTW that name that we used... I took it from a music group, mine! It is called Lattimorx Idustrial.

Originally posted by Jacko@Oct 30 2005, 07:29 PM
Hercules don't mention- oops almost mentioned it! Yeah, it didn't need to be deleted. I just want a laugh at moment and I'm sure everybody else does, considering the circumstances. Anyway, I propose we replace Mario with 'The Hoff'. Anybody know where to get hold of him?

BTW that name that we used... I took it from a music group, mine! It is called Lattimorx Idustrial.
Right here Jacko baby...

But what do I have to do with rugby league?

Originally posted by Jacko@Oct 30 2005, 08:04 AM
I mentioned the Lattimorx thing twice in other topics
No, you didn't. It was appearing all over the place, and Mods were getting sick of having to deal with it.

Even the relevent thread just turned into spam.

It seems to me that tempers have flared over los lover, and Jacko has copped it over something that was a bit of forum fun. Are all Jackos threads going to be deleted? coz they are often similar in content.

Im sure Jacko and the rest of us can make and effort to stick to topics and not spam from now on, but lets keep a sense of humour aswell.

Originally posted by The Hoff@Oct 30 2005, 07:49 PM
Right here Jacko baby...

Mr Hoff.

Why is Jacko your baby, and do you intend to make him anything else of yours?

Uhh ohh, that was spam....hmmm......must keep this on topic......

I wonder if Mario left because he knew the hoff was coming?

Figuratively, of course.
<

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Oct 30 2005, 09:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (C A Iversen @ Oct 30 2005, 09:13 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-The Hoff
@Oct 30 2005, 07:49 PM

Right here Jacko baby...

Mr Hoff.

Why is Jacko your baby, and do you intend to make him anything else of yours? [/b]
Not so much as why, but how. How is Jacko my baby? Me and his mom go way back. We went to high school together. She actually taught me how to swim, and introduced me to her Barber, or hairdresser. Unfortunately, she moved to Australia shortly after, and we met up again about three years later after a gig in Canberra. She introduced me to the wonderful ways alcohol and Cannabis, and Jacko, or Jack Lattimor, was the result.

True story.

Anyway, you're right this is off topic, and I don't know Mario (great name by the way), so I sincerely doubt he would have left because of me.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Oct 30 2005, 08:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Oct 30 2005, 08:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Oct 30 2005, 08:04 AM
I mentioned the Lattimorx thing twice in other topics
No, you didn't. It was appearing all over the place, and Mods were getting sick of having to deal with it.

Even the relevent thread just turned into spam. [/b]
'I' mentioned it only twice... no more. Others such as kaftka may have mentioned it.

Originally posted by The Hoff+Oct 30 2005, 09:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Hoff @ Oct 30 2005, 09:24 PM)</div>
Originally posted by C A Iversen@Oct 30 2005, 09:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-The Hoff
@Oct 30 2005, 07:49 PM

Right here Jacko baby...

Mr Hoff.

Why is Jacko your baby, and do you intend to make him anything else of yours?
Not so much as why, but how. How is Jacko my baby? Me and his mom go way back. We went to high school together. She actually taught me how to swim, and introduced me to her Barber, or hairdresser. Unfortunately, she moved to Australia shortly after, and we met up again about three years later after a gig in Canberra. She introduced me to the wonderful ways alcohol and Cannabis, and Jacko, or Jack Lattimor, was the result.

True story.

Anyway, you're right this is off topic, and I don't know Mario (great name by the way), so I sincerely doubt he would have left because of me. [/b]

So will Jacko inherit your style, grace and mass sex appeal?

I hope not, one of you is more than a match for us mere mortals.

Have you ever considered playing league for Souths? "Washed up" is just another word for "new talent" in their squad.

Think about it, who'd dare mess with the hair?
You could run through the defence in slo mo, like in that show you used to be in. What was it again? Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air?

To quote my song, 'Flying on the Wings of Tenderness';

"We're flying on the wings of tenderness
Riding the rivers of gentleness
Into the garden of love we'll flow and watch it grow together
We'll build a castle out of honesty"

Make of that what you will.

I may of started a thread, I apologise.

But I think a warning to those who where posting in it would of been better, so then we could of learned.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Oct 28 2005, 08:10 PM
Read the post properly. In fact, Los Lover, I am sick of your sanctimonious drivel. You are banned from TRF for at least one month, I might even take the decision to ban you for longer.

You are an ungrateful, petulent little child.
It's not very professional for the admin to be discussing such matters openly like that. No matter how much he may deserve it.

I am sick of being reserved. Any such incidents are going to be met with whatever the relevant staff member thinks suitable. If you think it's unprofessional, fine, that's your opinion. that's mine.

Locking this topic down as it has again gone off topic...........

No, I was correct in removing Jackos threads because it had gotten out of hand (and continues to be mentioned I notice........).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts