• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

marshall leeds or quins

Marshall will stay at leeds beacuse they won't get relegated!!!! they'll do the same as last year and defend like their life depends on it, truth be told this year i don't want to see anyone go down, it breaks up fantastic teams.

Ah, sod that. Get rid of Leeds, no one likes tham anyway, and bring the toffs back up.

Than ringfence it.

hahaha its just i was born in leeds and although i wouldnt like to see anyone go down if there was someone it would have to be northampton.

Originally posted by lewseys got it covered@Jan 26 2006, 05:20 PM
id like to see northampton go down, bar the kiwis in there team.
Obviously I'm going to disagree with you there. However, Northampton going down would be a much bigger loss to the Premiership than Leeds.

We have top facilities, big crowds and fan base, are one of the few clubs who make profit year after year, and are starting to play some very attractive rugby.

All of which Leeds are not.

but come on i was born there, i'm not avoiding the fact i biasd. but seriously there is some very good youth coming through tykes just take a look at tom biggs so it would be a shame to loose them. also i think marshalls got a clause in his contract which releases him if leeds get relegated (that could be spencer i get so confused!!!)

Originally posted by lewseys got it covered@Jan 26 2006, 08:43 PM
but seriously there is some very good youth coming through tykes just take a look at tom biggs so it would be a shame to loose them.
Saints Academy is one of the best in the country.

your barley playing them in the first team, i play rugby with some of the development squad who are mostly north england. hooper one of the youngest captains in the premiership.

Latest posts