• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Masi cited

A

An Tarbh

Well that answers my original question then, you can be cited even if you've gotten a yellow card. Masi's hearing is tomorrow in London.

I think he'd been watching the wrestling before the game 'cos it was a cracking clothesline!

clothesline.jpg

If Masi gets 3 weeks for a JBL styel clothesline from hell on Kearney how many weeks would you and a team mate be banned for if you both did Brian O'Driscoll with a two-man tombstone move? ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 18 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If Masi gets 3 weeks for a JBL styel clothesline from hell on Kearney how many weeks would you and a team mate be banned for if you both did Brian O'Driscoll with a two-man tombstone move? ;)[/b]

Who would consider such a dreadful thing!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Feb 18 2009, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 18 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Masi gets 3 weeks for a JBL styel clothesline from hell on Kearney how many weeks would you and a team mate be banned for if you both did Brian O'Driscoll with a two-man tombstone move? ;)[/b]

Who would consider such a dreadful thing!
[/b][/quote]

I don't know, who in the All Blacks would be a shoe in for the roles of the Undertaker & Kane? ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Feb 18 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'd say 15 to 20 years with little chance of parole.

Latest posts