• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Flannery cited

• Thread starter snoopy snoopy dog dog
  • Start date
you'd think by now most members would have started to ignore Mite's/Bullit's, or whatever the hell he's calling himself now's, windups yet he seems to get one of you every time. :rolleyes:

I think the ban is about right, he will miss the rest of the 6 nations and will be absolutely gutted with himself for that..lets not turn him into anything he;s not, he made a mistake, a moment of madness, and misses the rest of the tournament- job done

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (www.rugbyperformance.co.uk @ Feb 18 2010, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I think the ban is about right, he will miss the rest of the 6 nations and will be absolutely gutted with himself for that..lets not turn him into anything he;s not, he made a mistake, a moment of madness, and misses the rest of the tournament- job done[/b]

I would a agree if it was a first ban but that's his second.

The reason behind Attoub long punishment (70 weeks) is that he was already banned for a completely different offense therefore he is a recidivist

As Flannery is a recidivist too, I just do not understand the 6 weeks. Again I would find it suitable for a first time offense, not for a serial offender.

Latest posts