• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MASSive Kombat

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
Yeah so, always been a huge MK fan and I figured because MASS, I'd make this. The actual game doesn't exist yet, but I'll work on it. Sooner or never.

Rugby MK.jpg

Choose your Karacter.
MASSive Kombat.

pfff...you guys just don't appreciate mass...very disappointing.

good job BE you picked some of the top hitmen in the game..yeah add Cudmore or Gorgodze :cheers:

StephenFerris.jpg

Much beter pic for Ferris looks like he's going to kill someone. Also way bigger than I thought it'd be.

Or this:

images

For his back six pack.

was actually thinking about Cudmore, and should've thought of Gorgodzilla...my bad. But more importantly, nice to see some mass-appreciating comrades.
Who'd be the toughest Karacter in a fight ?

Yeah ginger saw that pic for the Lions tour, but for some reason thought mine was more fit. It's not though.

k, here we go:

Rugby MK.jpg

Gorgodze and Cudmore unlocked, after you finish the game a few times..

Man, there is some motherfukking BRU-TA-LI-TY in there, goddamnnnn
and I made sure I picked Mortal Kombat like faces :p couldn't find an MK pic of Denton though..

Where is Bakkies Botha or Brad Thorn :)

eh I put the new Bakkies, Eben. And Brad Thorn is going to turn into a priest soon, his time is up...

Ritchie Mcaw cause he'd cheat and win!!!1!

oh, you !...

I want a version of Super Smash Bros with Shane Williams and Gio Aplon in it.

and Fred Michalak, but sorry...I have only room for my love of mass.

(note: brilliant song, perfect album btw...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tenuous - as he hasn't played played rugby since being in a Premiership academy, but -- Lawrence Okoye.

6'6" - a lean 137kg winger.

article-2209424-153BD03A000005DC-831_634x471.jpg

Edwin Maka? 6'8" - 142kg.

Tenuous - as he hasn't played played rugby since being in a Premiership academy, but -- Lawrence Okoye.

6'6" - a lean 137kg winger.

article-2209424-153BD03A000005DC-831_634x471.jpg

Edwin Maka? 6'8" - 142kg.

That Okoye guy seems to be involved with the NFL these days. Looks like a tremendous athlete. Certainly never seen a winger of those proportions before. He's even bigger and more powerful looking than Lomu! Was he any good at Rugby?

wtf those guys are so huge it's ridiculous...a 142kg no.8, just whaaaaat thaaaaaa faaaaaack.

A 137kg winger :lol: how's that for mass !!! Move over Bananaman, there's a new cheeseburger-devouring chief in town.

Yeah - he's currently playing in the NFL for the 49ers - still a work in progress for them.
I could see him moving back and having a try at rugby again if the NFL thing doesn't work out.
As to how good he was... I don't honestly know - heard mixed things about his actual rugby ability although his size and athleticism speak for themselves.
Although he was in the Whitgift side that produced Marland Yarde and Elliot Daly.

I am eagerly awaiting the first pro team to have a legitimate 1 ton scrum (unless there is already of which I am just unaware).

Averaging 125kg per forward. Do-able but in reality you probably need your props at about the 140kg mark to allow for a talented hooker and openside where the MASS should probably be a secondary consideration.

For the Bokke we can come quite close with our current crop:

1 Coenie Oosthuizen 127kg
2 Du Plessis 114kg
3 Frans Malherbe 124kg
4 Paul Willemse 127kg
5 Etzebeth 125kg
6 Francois Louw 112kg
7 Alberts 120kg
8 Vermeulen 119kg

968kg total.

Louw and Bismarck really letting the side down there, tsk, tsk. England and Samoa I assume would be able to put some MASSive packs into the field.

We could put a pretty big backline into the field as well if we really wanted to play a guy like Frans Steyn at 10 like he has for the Sharks but we can't leave out Habana and Le Roux so I'm not even going to go through that excersize.

lol just looked at that MK select screen...can't believe I didn't get rep for that, that thing looks SO Mortal Kombat !! Everybody's got their "I keel you" face on !

A '1tonscrum'....I bet Samoa will be the first to achieve that, if any side. It would be the greatest paradigm too, with perfectly round numbers, to illustrate the 'mass ain't everything in the scrum' fact. We would say smt like "this pack destroyed a 1 ton scrum, and they're not even close to that weight".

And yyyyyep...S.A. love their MASS alright.

I'll have a go at the largest Irish pack available before I start I'd say a lot are not current starters.

1. Rodney Ah You 125kg (down from 140kg) (0)
2. Rory Best 110kg (75)
3. Tony Buckley 138kg (25)
4. Devin Toner 124kg (14)
5. John Madigan 119kg (0)
6. Iain Henderson 114kg (9)
7. Sean O'Brien 108kg (116kg according to wiki) (32)
8. Robbie Diack 115kg

953kg/ 961kg total

Thought I'd add in the caps as well.

Latest posts