McAlister takes shot at northern rugby

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Steve-o, May 8, 2009.

1. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    SAUCE...

I thought he was liking it up there.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

Well he was hardly going to express his feelings while at the club was he?
    Media over-exaggerating his comments imo; wanting a one-up because of Fitzpatrick's comments. Hardly a shot, more a matter of opinion on the styles of play really.

4. shtove

shtove Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ May 9 2009, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    SAUCE...

[/b][/quote]
    The final paragraph is all that matters. Maybe he's learned how to slot a DG ... by getting his pack to work the ball in to a kickable position.

For Saffers, that's not rocket science. But you guys are about to become part of the NH anyway?

5. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ May 8 2009, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    SAUCE...

[/b][/quote]
    The final paragraph is all that matters. Maybe he's learned how to slot a DG ... by getting his pack to work the ball in to a kickable position.

For Saffers, that's not rocket science. But you guys are about to become part of the NH anyway?
    [/b][/quote]

I dunno, Africa is a big piece of rock to do a 180 spin.

6. shtove

shtove Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ May 9 2009, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    SAUCE...

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

I dunno, Africa is a big piece of rock to do a 180 spin.
    [/b][/quote]
    SA TV times are Euro TV times.

Equal distance between Durban and Adelaide/Christchurch/London/Paris.

Saffer invasion of Saracens.

Something's going on.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!