• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

McDonald rocks

I'd rather be a free loader buddy.
Thanks for taking some time of yours to read my profile, im sure you're an extremely busy person.
[/b]

Think that pretty much sums up why AB are in trouble. Too many freeloaders in the team

<div class='quotemain'> I'd rather be a free loader buddy.
Thanks for taking some time of yours to read my profile, im sure you're an extremely busy person. [/b]

we still on for our benifit discount for our 1pm monday movie at villiage cinemas candybum? and do you know if we can bring in our 6 kids with us?

keeps reeling

heres a thought though, halfbacks? we got lenard and ellis atm. weepu and lee shouldnt be in because of our honkey quota system. but thats alright because they cant handle the pressure anyway.
[/b][/quote]

Even tough Weepu had a pretty crap game today, I'd still make him my 3rd halfback along with ellis and leonard. Just don't know if he's right mentally since he's talking of playing overseas or going to league also.

anyways guys i like the evans at fh with carter at inside and kahui at outside combo i think that would be pretty mean. dont like macnoodle though. mills for me and hopefully corey jane has a mean season. nah paku can stay on the side lines along with butter fingers nonu and cabbage conrad. rocko carved up and is our best left wing i think. i like david smith, hosea gear and masaga as well. piri for half back when he stops dinning in at kfc and gets back to some sort of eating programme.

AND the game is looking so much faster with these new laws, better i think for the game. So the hurricanes can get rid of there usless tight 5 they have at the moment apart from eaton.and get some slimmer more mobile players for there tight 5.

anyways guys i like the evans at fh with carter at inside and kahui at outside combo i think that would be pretty mean. dont like macnoodle though. mills for me and hopefully corey jane has a mean season. nah paku can stay on the side lines along with butter fingers nonu and cabbage conrad. rocko carved up and is our best left wing i think. i like david smith, hosea gear and masaga as well. piri for half back when he stops dinning in at kfc and gets back to some sort of eating programme.

AND the game is looking so much faster with these new laws, better i think for the game. So the hurricanes can get rid of there usless tight 5 they have at the moment apart from eaton.and get some slimmer more mobile players for there tight 5.
[/b]

Thank you. EXACTLY my thoughts.

Latest posts