• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Me to Start Rugby training

A

alexrugby

Hiiiiiiii it's me again and I am just to share great news of mine with you

While being in another city Hospital, local rugby team coach, past player of Georgian National Team, legend of our and USSR rugby Zurab Kharchiladze offered me to play as an amateur with others

And I agreed YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAH

I adore this game
mona_lisa_rugby.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jan 30 2009, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hiiiiiiii it's me again and I am just to share great news of mine with you

While being in another city Hospital, local rugby team coach, past player of Georgian National Team, legend of our and USSR rugby Zurab Kharchiladze offered me to play as an amateur with others

And I agreed YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAH

I adore this game
mona_lisa_rugby.jpg
[/b]

istockphoto_550313_high_five.jpg

High Five! Way to go, Mate!

You must do some match reports. We have ALL got to see this ;) You can be called 'the doctor' and have the added benefit of being able to diagnose your own injuries and also your teammates.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jan 30 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You must do some match reports. We have ALL got to see this ;) You can be called 'the doctor' and have the added benefit of being able to diagnose your own injuries and also your teammates.[/b]

^^ its brilliant

and Great JOB M8 :bravo:

Who knows from small acorns do big oaks grow. This year local rugby next year the first Geogian to play in super-14. Keep the dream alive!

woooooo wellllllll done leksoo!

what position are you and how often will you train?

Good LUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 31 2009, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
woooooo wellllllll done leksoo!

what position are you and how often will you train?

Good LUUUUCCCCCKKKKK[/b]

Wow thanks my friends, I am happy for your reaction on my rugby trainings

Actually what about positions I don't know yet

I am 183cm, and 97kg, quite fit and could you tell me where to play before coach says???

Thanks again friends

This is the case when dreams come true

hi everyone :cheers:
leks hiiiii
i am going to join you in tranings. i hope i will stay alive :huh:

or no?:huh:
but at least kite wll help us
:eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vaxo @ Feb 3 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
leks hiiiii

:eek:[/b]

Everybody please let me introduce you my friend who is going to join rugby trainings his higherness Vaxo

Good lad Lekso :D I started back playing rugby last month after 2 years out of the game. The first
game back I played in the weather was awful. There was 30 mile an hour winds, hailstones and heavy
rain :( Though I loved ever minute of the match.
Keep me informed what training you go through, as I could do with a few extra ideas.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vaxo @ Feb 3 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
leks hiiiii

:eek:[/b]

Welcome!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gavin @ Feb 3 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Good lad Lekso :D I started back playing rugby last month after 2 years out of the game. The first
game back I played in the weather was awful. There was 30 mile an hour winds, hailstones and heavy
rain :( Though I loved ever minute of the match.
Keep me informed what training you go through, as I could do with a few extra ideas.[/b]

I'd like to play in rain

I'd like to play in a mud

With blood on my forehead

And full of rugby passion

passion_1280.jpg

leks let get start as soon as posible!
i am realy waiting the day.
but pleaseeee if something will hapen dont let u know who to do some manipulations pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:cryy:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vaxo @ Feb 3 2009, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
leks let get start as soon as posible!
i am realy waiting the day.
but pleaseeee if something will hapen dont let u know who to do some manipulations pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:cryy:[/b]

I will intubate you at the scene of that catastrophe and make some tension pneumothorax decompressions

What about the spinal injuries I will transport you otherwise orthopedics will deal with you

People like Qites or Chiyo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

o myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
;)

dont forget to come to hospital then,
dont leave me allone with them :D

Latest posts