• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MegaUpdatePatch (MUP09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this patch run only with cd version? because i have the dvd version...

hi guys

how to apply this mod?? I doesn't understand it.......

hi guys

how to apply this mod?? I doesn't understand it.......
[/b]

1. Download the patch from the internet from TRF's Rugby 08 Mod section, or this thread specifically.
2. Save to your PC in a safe location you can remember and then extract the files using WinZip or WinRar.
3. Go to the saved folder with the extracted files and copy files to HDD://Program Files/EA Sports/EA Sports Rugby 08

Am I supposed to have new music after applying the patch? When it says what song it is down the bottom it says new songs, but I hear the default.

Another quick question (sorry for the double post). I don't know if it's a problem of the mod.
In the Canadian national team, player number 4 looks very weird, his "texture" it's completely messed up, looking like a sort of giant coloured bubble. After substituting him the problem doesn't repeats with other players.
Is it just me, is it a problem of the mod or a problem of the game itself?

Do I have to pay in Badongo site to be able to download?

<div class='quotemain'>
::: THE RUGBY 08 MOD PROJECT :::</span>

I am patching as many graphics for Rugby 08 PC CD-ROM as i can and they will all be available in this download. Later versions will be released when more files are added to the patch database.</span>

::: LATEST ADDED FILES :::

USA Perpignan Home and Away 2007-08 plus USAP Minikits/Banners/Flags/Perpignan Matchball by Eric
ASM Clermont Auvergne Home and Away 2007-08 kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Bourgoin Home and Away 2007-08 kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Leicester Tigers Home 2007-08 minor sleeve fix by Fa'atau82
Newport Dragons Home 2007-08 kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Biarritz Olympique Pays Basque Away 2007-08 Revised Kit by Fa'atau82
Llanelli Scarlets Home and Away kitback fix by Fa'atau82
Castres Home 2006-07 by unknown (to update the game until i can make a new one)

DOWNLOAD HERE</span></span></span>

http://www.badongo.com/file/5393476<span style="font-family:Trebuchet">

Please leave rep if you feel the need :D and leave comments about v1.1 in the MUP talk thread. Enjoy!

[/b]

Thanks, but, I think there is a trouble.
I try to download it since yesterday but I can't. :wah:
[/b][/quote]

I can't either. Could you please upload it to Filefront or similar?

Or could anyone send it to me via PM or something? I can also give my email for someone to send it.

Download doesn't work at all for me :(

Or could anyone send it to me via PM or something? I can also give my email for someone to send it.

Download doesn't work at all for me :(
[/b]

there are a lot of error with players position. why there isn't Southern Hemisphere's teams?

@ Alle88 - The patch is not finished. It has graphics added, but i am updating the roster as we speak. It is a Northern Hemipshere patch as we replaced Super14 with Top14.

Ross Munro is making a roster for Super14 and Southern Hemisphere. To change the game back, just take away the files you added.

@ Busko - Thanks for the comments.. the patch is not finished, although a lot of graphics are done and things like schedules and stuff has been done. I am making the roster as we speak.

Not sure when the next update will be out, but the roster will be done in a couple of weeks i hope. I have to edit every player in the entire game to make sure they have correct stats, appearance etc. That is a MASSIVE task, but it will be done.

I have no idea about the gloves. Not many players wear them in real life anyway.

@ Busko - Thanks for the comments.. the patch is not finished, although a lot of graphics are done and things like schedules and stuff has been done. I am making the roster as we speak.

Not sure when the next update will be out, but the roster will be done in a couple of weeks i hope. I have to edit every player in the entire game to make sure they have correct stats, appearance etc. That is a MASSIVE task, but it will be done.

I have no idea about the gloves. Not many players wear them in real life anyway.
[/b]

Yes, the rosters are still a big job to do...also surfing the "management" option it all becomes quite strange (and sometimes the game even crashes when viewing the Barbarians and such) becuase of the massive rearrangement.

The gloves (being a graphical thing) are just a small thing that i noticed...

I just tried this beta patch and it's absolutely impressive, congrats!

Just a couple of things, though:

1) The game crashes right at the beginning of some matches.
2) I would suggest the green colour in Ireland's shirts should be quite darker

I could Write a Program that will let the user choose witch version he wants to use? The Northen Hemisphere or Normal one with updated super14.. Basicly its just a program that lets the user choose if he wants the top14 mod applied or not when starting the game?

1) The game crashes right at the beginning of some matches.[/b]

I too have this problem, but it seems to be randomly. It could be to do with 'created players', which i have given real faces in my work on the latest roster version so far.

This is some fine work. Can't wait to see the final version.

Oh nooo! It's crashing almost every game I try to start :( and can't play challenges. Do you know what's going on?

Hi boys, would want to ask you a thing...
Do you know about that music that, during the Rugby World Cup 2007 introduced the players? I wanted to know if is possible to also introduce it in the game, would be a very nice thing! What do you think of it? Can be assistant to the MegaPatch?

always if is possible to do it, obviously! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.