• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MegaUpdatePatch (MUP09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi boys, would want to ask you a thing...
Do you know about that music that, during the Rugby World Cup 2007 introduced the players? I wanted to know if is possible to also introduce it in the game, would be a very nice thing! What do you think of it? Can be assistant to the MegaPatch?

always if is possible to do it, obviously! :)
[/b]

great idea man, the song is "clubbed to death" by Rob Dougan ...and yeah it would be awesome if it was in the game, cheers!

Heeey how can i assign a player to a another team? I wanna play with Michalak in the Sharks...I already have the Woosaah's Rugby Editor, but I have no idea of what to do, i don't know how to change the rosters...any help will be appreciated. cheers

rodri

Just Download The newest roster for super14 from the forum it'l save you a lot of editing!

Could you also add the sound (i think its that iratating hooter sound) that they played whenever a player scored

I think it's possible to edit the face images in the menu (squad management) and i think it'd look awesome if they had real pics.

Unfortunately, i don't think they are all unique, but certainly they could be changed, so Hernandez has his penpic, not some odd black dude with a rubbish afro.

Great work !!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thank you because there is also Viadana Rugby,you've realized e little dream !!!

Too bad game crashes very very often...
If I use Viadana in reality always...

Can I do something ?

My game does not crash. The MUP rosters that are available to download are 'bugged', but this is only because of certain parts of the roster that hadnt been edited, like the created players. I never have a crash now with the latest versions of my roster, which is being made but not released yet.

My game does not crash. The MUP rosters that are available to download are 'bugged', but this is only because of certain parts of the roster that hadnt been edited, like the created players. I never have a crash now with the latest versions of my roster, which is being made but not released yet.
[/b]

I hope you will release your version...

Meanwhile I must remove and reinstall the game without patch,because it's impossible to start a season...

:wah: :wah: :wah:

hi could you re-upload the patch (on filefront) on your website, the current one doesn't seem to be working for me?

Thanks

Tom

PS. Nice Work!!!

Hi. Fa'atau82 will be away for 3 weeks so i'm doing the roster. When he come back we will finish the patch as soon as possible.
Cheers

Ive downloaded it and very impressed with all the French teams added to it!

With the Cardiff Blues I have noticed I found that a few of the players skin colours are incorrect Gethin Jenkins, Tom James are to name atwo of them. Giteau of Australia is also the wrong coloured skin!

I also cant get Tom James of the Cardiff Blues to wear a scrum hat from Woosah's editor, when I do give it to him the ref appears with it on lol!

We have a small problem with boots. Players assigned with specific boots end up becoming white for some reason.

This is purely a problem that the editor can fix, although at the moment it seems that the editor won't assign certain boots otherwise you get the wrong skin colour thing.

I need to speak to woosaah about how the byte is stored and what is changing the skin colour (or someone needs to do some cracking).

Fantastic patch, really impressed with the improvements.

Just wondering, but do you guys edit the scrum in anyway?
It seems a lot more powerful now since I've installed this patch.

Either way, top job keep it up :)

You have a vincent clerc boots please???
[/b]

I've answered that question. Please stop asking over and over again. All the boots will be realased with the final version of the MUP. We have some problems assigning them, that's the reason why i don't upload them to my thread.

'A vincent clerc boots please???'

This must go in the TRF Hall of Fame, i forget how many times i have seen it now..

Type it in google and will probably direct you to TRF!

Hi!

first of all compliments to all the people who is working to this gorgeous patch!

I downloaded the 1.0 patch; but i've read that in other updates you insert new teams!

I'd like to know where I can dowload this new patch, however if you haven't already upload it, I will wait to the release!

Congratulations!

bye!

Hey, thanks for the rosters and the kits so far really helped improve the game, i was just wondering how things were going ? i'm itching to play the top 14 :)what are the latest developments? cheers

is there any way to avoid the crashes that happen right at the start of some matches? Si suppose they have to do with stadiums

Status
Not open for further replies.