• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

Faatau, i have one thing to tell you : FELICITATIONS !! great job !!!

I see one problem on your "beta patch", for example in the "general menu", there is not "Top14" but Super14. And when we click on, there is "blues" instead of "bayonne" (it's the same with others teams).

I think it must be missing the xml file then. Well, it's something for you all do take and use for the moment.

The new site it's really great! It just need more in-game screenshots and it will look perfect :cheers:

Thanks for your kind words guys, it will need some input to make it really successful, but it's a start.

I have had no problems so far, but i hope it will give us some direction and cohesion as a community that we don't seem to have on here sometimes.

Don't ask me why, but today i made kits for Malta H/A, Croatia H/A, Hong Kong and Germany! Nice kits i think, so i made them.

Screenshots are on my site. Also, i have now uploaded balls for Guinness Premiership, Magners League, Super14, Super10, European Challenge Cup, Heineken Cup and Malta Rugby.

Excuse me for my petty question,but...
resuming...
If I go to your site and download the MupPatch,it's the same
version that i can download from the forum,is it correct ?

So I will have same crash-problems that I found before...

But if I download the correct .ros file,do I solve these problems or not ?

Thank you.

It is the same MUP download link as on my site.

If the game just crashes at kickoff, it is to do with the old roster that comes with the MUP beta.

If you download the latest MUP roster (April 08) from the downloads page of my site, it should fix the problems.

If it is another problem, please describe it here. I have fully updated Viadana this week, and i will add the new roster to the site on monday before i go away for 3 weeks.

Thank you
it s wonderfull, very very good work.

i download the megapatchbeta2 and lastest roster april 08

i load MUP profil

i put rdf in C:pROGRAM FILES\EA SPORT\RUGY 08 for to have good names ands player in the european league

But how is possible to play european league example with toulon because it crash before to begin the european league.
but it s the lastest roster i don t understand

Thank you

Really great patch , but there is a way to have this patch without replacing the Super 14 for the Top 14?

It is the same MUP download link as on my site.

If the game just crashes at kickoff, it is to do with the old roster that comes with the MUP beta.

If you download the latest MUP roster (April 08) from the downloads page of my site, it should fix the problems.

If it is another problem, please describe it here. I have fully updated Viadana this week, and i will add the new roster to the site on monday before i go away for 3 weeks.
[/b]

I try a friendly match (Viadana - Calvisano) and it's ok.

I start a Euro Championship (I choose Calvisano) but it crashes after my selection.

P.S. I saw that many teams (Parma,Padova,Salvador...) still have jersey and emblem of Super 14 teams...

Thank you for your assistance

Another question...

I try to copy only .ros file.

Is correct that if I play a friendly match I have correct names but if I start a Worl League with the same team I found the same name that I have without .ros file (es. Friggen stands for Griffen)?

The rdf hasnt been made yet. Have you got the MUP.pro file? It might be crashing because something is missing. My game does not crash anywhere.

Yes I have .pro file...

Is it possible that the problem is about resolution ?
In MUP.pro file is higher than resolution that I use...
I have to use it or I can change ?

Try adjusting your settings, maybe that will help. The MUP pro.file is just for all the unlocked stuff and the TOP14 Trophy in the cabinet.

I dont know enough about the game to know if it does anything else.. i only really make graphics.

i started a new rwc,
and when i play against canada,
this kind of monster came into the field,
and i cant realize what is it....

anybody knows ?

btw, really excellent this patch.

congratz !

thanx !

dibujosq1.jpg

You need the new MUP roster, which you can get from my site (28th April 2008)

That blob thing is Jamie Cudmore and you will have the same with Del fava, the players are messed up in some way, but in the new roster i just made another Cudmore and Del Fava.

I can't delete or edit the corrupted ones though, so they are in the game but not playable.

Sorry if someone already asked that, everything is fine with me except the European League. When I start a season with for example Toulon, there is some errors, Merthens is a winger and has 34 in goalkicking, Luger a fly half, etc.
And of course they makes a lot of knock on on the field.

But when I play with them on friendly it's OK....

Thanks in advance and happy holidays to you ;)

Really great patch , but there is a way to have this patch without replacing the Super 14 for the Top 14?

Latest posts