• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

Yes.

The Paris away kit:

I'll try to made the home kit (blue with pink flowers :rolleyes: ).
But not quickly because it is very to made it. :wall:

The reason is very simple: since his kits are for the patch, he'll release them with the patch :)

Argentina is not updated (rating 80? wales 84?haha, Ireland 90 ??? yes, thats very reallistic :rolleyes: )...
the following players dont have the correct ratings: Leguizamon, Juan Fernandez Lobbe, Roncero, Ledesma, ALBACETE, and many of other argentinian players....The mods made a great work, but they dont make Argentina as thery are...Pumas have one of the best ruck, maul and defense in the world...see the videos of RWC 07...
Do you really think CHABAL has 99 rating?please, thats a joke.... :ranting:

Anyway, Thankz for all the great work...

pd: sorry for mi poor english

Argentina is not updated (rating 80? wales 84?haha, Ireland 90 ??? yes, thats very reallistic :rolleyes: )...
the following players dont have the correct ratings: Leguizamon, Juan Fernandez Lobbe, Roncero, Ledesma, ALBACETE, and many of other argentinian players....The mods made a great work, but they dont make Argentina as thery are...Pumas have one of the best ruck, maul and defense in the world...see the videos of RWC 07...
Do you really think CHABAL has 99 rating?please, thats a joke.... :ranting:

Anyway, Thankz for all the great work...

pd: sorry for mi poor english
[/b]

El parche todavía no está terminado y no se tocaron todavía los stats. Te olvidás que soy argentino y uno de los miembros del patch, así que no te preocupes que los Pumas van a estar como se merecen. Además tengo pensado hacer faces como ya hice la de Corleto, Hernández, Nacho F. Lobbe, Hasan. Así que en vez de criticar podrías colaborar! Tenes experiencia en hacer faces?

no tengo la mas minima idea, por eso no las hago, si recien ayer pude poner el patch. Habia bajado un archivo de 4 mb, no de 45 ese era el problema...
Ya se q el laburo lo hacen de onda, sin recibir mas que un gracias, por eso a pesar de todo , estoy muy agradecido, pero se ve cada cosa en los stats de algunos jugadores...y por ahi le quitan realismo ,entendes?

no tengo la mas minima idea, por eso no las hago, si recien ayer pude poner el patch. Habia bajado un archivo de 4 mb, no de 45 ese era el problema...
Ya se q el laburo lo hacen de onda, sin recibir mas que un gracias, por eso a pesar de todo , estoy muy agradecido, pero se ve cada cosa en los stats de algunos jugadores...y por ahi le quitan realismo ,entendes?
[/b]

Como te dije, todavía no se tocaron los stats. Cuando esté terminado vas a poder quejarte todo lo que quieras, o modificarlos a tu criterio con el Whoosaah's Rugasmic 08 Editor, el cual podés bajar en su post.
Saludos

Pour voir les coupe dans la vitrine, il faut gagner les compets. Ciaais m'a demandé de mettre le Brennus sur le trophée du super 14 (car le top14 le remplacera). Pour faire un screenshot du trophé dans le jeu, il faudrait que je fasse un super 14, et cette competition ne m'interesse pas. Desolé.
[/b]

I have completed the super 14. If you share your file about the trophies, I can download it and put a screenshot of the brennus.

Hi guys, sorry i have been away.. hopefully my pc will be repaired soon. I may have to reinstall all my data and the game and all that stuff too, but not sure when it will be repaired.

I should be online and running again within 3 weeks latest i hope. Thanks for working on this MOD in my absence :)

Ok, it has come to my attention that the patch is in some difficulty right now. This was going to happen if key members are not working on it, and in the case of Ciais i can understand the frustration of myself being away and i have been trying to get these bunch of clowns to repair my PC.

What happened to my PC was crap, the game would not load after a bug in the graphics card developed and i could not download or update drivers/editors as the PC would not accept them as i don't have SP2 for XP. I have never been able to have it on my system. This is my problem. It will be fixed one way or another, just slowly thanks to the clowns who keep getting faulty motherboards for my PC..

So, we have to basically decide what we want to do.

I made a lot of kits and graphics and i know Moloko has adjusted or remade a lot of them which is fine. My patch didn't have Super 14 in it, as we had no SH patchers. I was reading that the patch may have changed into a SH patch so Guinness Premiership is lost.

The patch is have is for NH, it has no S14 in it, but if i don't make any kits/logos anymore and someone else takes that job then i can hopefully become senior roster editor.

So, i suggest the following. If people want to come aboard this patch that is fine, we just need to all decide what job we will do.

So please, can someone tell me what is going on with this patch.. is there a whole new patch?

I will keep the one i did and update it myself, but if the new patch has Super14 then i can help make the roster for it. Everything else was pretty much done thanks to Ciais' very hard work.

I would like to applaud this guy even though he has quit as he has done so much and i don't blame him for quitting. Modding is fine if you have time and motivation to do so.

So thanks Fran for all you do. We will finish this patch one day and then you can stop going grey.

I will say now that i will update any rosters (assuming the editor is working well and i can get it running) for any patches that people desire (within reason)

Hi all, i can finally say i am back online!

I had to get a new PC, which has Vista so hopefully most of the problems i have had will be fixed now.

I am sorry that i have been away so long, i have had to wait to order things like a new router for my PC and that kind of thing.

THE GOOD NEWS IS.. i am back and ready to start doing some editing.

I need to install the game though.. i might have to buy a proper copy this time, unless someone can tell me how to use the iso file i have burned onto my dvd disk?

It's good to be back :)

Hi,

I happy to see you again !

Iso files cna be open with Deamon tools or Alcohol. The new version of Acohol, Alcohol 52 %, can be use on vista. There is a free version and you can try it here : http://trial.alcohol-soft.com/

I don't know if this information can help you but i hope so !

This is because for some reason, players who are 'created' and dont have a real face crash the game. It is very fixable.

This is because for some reason, players who are 'created' and dont have a real face crash the game. It is very fixable.
[/b]
? I haven't created any players.....care to explain how to fix?

When someone made the rosters originally (not the ea one) they made players in the game itself and then they get listed in the game.

In the editor they appear as 'created player', where the part is to give them a unique/generic face (from another player, like O'Gara for example). If i change this to 'real face' for any team that has one, my game does not crash anymore.. and i don't have missing textures.

When someone made the rosters originally (not the ea one) they made players in the game itself and then they get listed in the game.

In the editor they appear as 'created player', where the part is to give them a unique/generic face (from another player, like O'Gara for example). If i change this to 'real face' for any team that has one, my game does not crash anymore.. and i don't have missing textures.
[/b]

So...I have to go through all the teams and change the faces myself? one by one?

In the roster i have, there are maybe 1 per team. You can only have like 60 created players or something anyway.

I am just about to release my 6 Nations roster file in about 10 minutes. I will explain more in the roster thread in 30 minutes.