• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
I know you want to do French kits, but you're late, we already did all of them :)

[/b]

I have ever made a lot (Brive, Montauban, Bourgoin, Biarritz, Clermont, Toulouse, Castres, Bayonne, Montpellier and albi, with a lot of flags and ball too)
Moreover I regret having spent so much time to do all this, seen how it is done.

But, if you want I can send them to you to see if looks better than the others. [/b][/quote]

That's because you never said you were making them, because if you did, we surely would have used yours. But you decided to keep it for yourself and your friends :blink:

Sure, you can send them, no harm is done
[/b][/quote]

No, I have ever send some on them at fa'atau. ;)

The big problem is i'm not very organize and I don't recall that I send him. :unsure:

And, sorry for my bad speaking english, it's not because you have made the same kits, I have loose my time. It's an other story. But, I can't write in a correct english (now I have the google translator open and a dictionnary) :huh:

Don't worry, I know you sent some to Fa'atau (I remember adding some of your kits to the pack) ;)

Send me everything, really, I'll choose what to include later :)

Thanks in advance

PS: Your english is good, at least for me :D

I have update the heineken cup trophy (the reflection):

I have do the same thing for the 'bouclier de Brennus'. I will send to you the new file Ciais. ;)

But for the world league trophy, I don't understand what you want in fact. It will need that you re-speak on msn. ;)

I have update the heineken cup trophy (the reflection):

I have do the same thing for the 'bouclier de Brennus'. I will send to you the new file Ciais. ;)

But for the world league trophy, I don't understand what you want in fact. It will need that you re-speak on msn. ;) [/b]

You're right, I didn't make myself clear properly. Talk to you on MSN :)

ok.

And for the away of London Irish, some screens:

Comments please.

Have you the minikits for London Irish away? And for Munster?

Hi Moloko,

Excellent job !

My english it's not good but i can understand your post... so, it's good for me.

It's possible to see the brennus ?

[/b]

No because it replace the 'super 14 trophy', and I'm not interessed to play this competiton.

In french:

Pour voir les coupe dans la vitrine, il faut gagner les compets. Ciaais m'a demandé de mettre le Brennus sur le trophée du super 14 (car le top14 le remplacera). Pour faire un screenshot du trophé dans le jeu, il faudrait que je fasse un super 14, et cette competition ne m'interesse pas. Desolé.

Hi Ciais

It's possible to know when the MegaUpdatePatch will be complete ?

And it's possible to have the news kits for for all the europeans game teams ? I have subscribe to the FA'ATAU82's site (rugby06mod.moonfruit.com) but i can't see images and nothing to download. (on internet explorer)

Thanks

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

No because it replace the 'super 14 trophy', and I'm not interessed to play this competiton.

In french:

Pour voir les coupe dans la vitrine, il faut gagner les compets. Ciaais m'a demandé de mettre le Brennus sur le trophée du super 14 (car le top14 le remplacera). Pour faire un screenshot du trophé dans le jeu, il faudrait que je fasse un super 14, et cette competition ne m'interesse pas. Desolé.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks Moloko

Merci pour ta réponse.

The patch will be complete when it's complete. Sorry, I don't wanna say any dates, but a good percentage of the work has been done

As for Fa'atau's site, it has nothing to download yet, so don't worry

For the européan challenger, I think it's not very nice but I can't find a better picture.

For the européan challenger, I think it's not very nice but I can't find a better picture.

[/b]

You're SO wrong, it's magnifique! :)

And good work on London Wasps

PS: I'm still waiting for your Top 14 kits/balls/banners/etc. ;)

Ciais,

Thanks for your answer. It's a great jobt, that sure and i's fantastic to do it..

Thanks

Hi Moloko

It's maybe an update of the EA kit, but it's an good kit !

It's possible to download yours update kits ?

Puis-je télécharger tes mises à jour de kits quelque part ?

Thanks for your job !

Hi Moloko

It's maybe an update of the EA kit, but it's an good kit !

It's possible to download yours update kits ?

Puis-je télécharger tes mises à jour de kits quelque part ?

Thanks for your job !

[/b]

Thanks for your comments.

For download it, I don't know.
I'm a newbie here. I see that Fa'atau don't post the downloaded links for the kits he made for this patch. I don't know why but there must be a reason.
I'm not very good for speaking english, so I don't understand all here.
Before, I was on a french forum and I posted all my creations.
So if fa'atau give me permission to post here, I will do. But for now, I wait he come back with his new PC. ;)

Hi Moloko,

Thanks for your answer. I know it's a great job to update this game !!!

I've just another question : it is a french forum for Rugby 08 ?