• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

Ok, here are some latest kit screenshots..

I made Cetransa El Salvador's home Spanish league and one of their European shirts.

I also made Overmach Parma's home shirt, which is just white.

And also Montauban Home and Away, which means there is just Auch away left to do for French teams.

Thanks FFR, we have Auch in the mod already, it is my version, which looks very similar to your version, so there is little difference.

hi guys!

Just finished playing a RWC with France (and won it god damnit!) and noticed something. You know how the defenses get more agressive when they're on their own line... The defense as well as the tackles are more consistent... I was wondering if this is due to a scipt in game which is kinda activating like a "defense boost" in a given place on the pitch? - and if it's the case,maybe it could used for any place on the field, so it'd basicaly be ON all the time, not only when defense is on their own line.

It would make the game even more interesting i think, more realistic in some way, with tighter defense, who is not wandering around like they lost something in the grass,and it would ad a little fun factor cause the tackles would be a little rougher (c'mon, everybody likes a bit of beefo) without altering the players stats.

I have no idea whatsoever how hard would be a task like that - What you guys think? it's feasable?

Cain found a way to do it, you just have to globally modify the stats of the players in woosaah's editor, set Gap Defense and Creativity to 100, and tick Checkbox10 and Checkbox11

There's no other way I know of, and trust me, I looked everywhere, it's not that simple to modify a game, especially an EA one :p

Cain found a way to do it, you just have to globally modify the stats of the players in woosaah's editor, set Gap Defense and Creativity to 100, and tick Checkbox10 and Checkbox11

There's no other way I know of, and trust me, I looked everywhere, it's not that simple to modify a game, especially an EA one :p
[/b]

yeah, it seems EA likes to make thing difficult - why don't they give up - release the open source and let people (you guys) who know about rugby do the job - or actually - offer you a damn job and release well thought rugby games! :p maybe you guys should apply at EA - serious! :cheers:

sweet, i already had the checkbox 10 & 11 ticked - i'll try the creativity and gap defence thingy!

Oh, btw, if it's of any interest, I found the 100% team chemistry team for France:

1- S.Marconnet
2- Ibanez
3- De Villier
4- Thion
5- Nyanga
6- Betsen
7- Dussautoir
8- Chabal
9- Mignoni
10- Michalak
11- Clerc
12- Skrela
13- Jauzion
14- Heymans
15- Pointrenaud

you can change clerc/heymans around it doesn't seem to change anything.

I would never apply at EA, it's against my policy. I just want to make this game more enjoyable for you guys, don't care about seeing my name next to the mods and the patches or something like that :)

Hello everybody, i have one question... do you know for what is of use this : attack,defence,speed,creativity,bravey and gap defence..(in woosaah's rugasmic).In fact i would like to know if these statistics are for the user's player or if they are for the computer's player...because i would like computer defence and attack are better..( for the moment it's so easy to put a try and defend against computer...).

Thanks !!!

Hello everybody, i have one question... do you know for what is of use this : attack,defence,speed,creativity,bravey and gap defence..(in woosaah's rugasmic).In fact i would like to know if these statistics are for the user's player or if they are for the computer's player...because i would like computer defence and attack are better..( for the moment it's so easy to put a try and defend against computer...).

Thanks !!!
[/b]

Look just 2-3 posts above yours

Hi guys,

This is the new shirt for Toulouse, we saw it for the first time yesterday against Edimburgh. (yes, it's late, but if you want to make it...)

6731_maillot_replica_rouge_2.JPG

411380-2601831-458-238.jpg

and the away shirt:

6733_maillot_replica_blanc_2.JPG

Hope this will help you to make the game the more realistic possible.

The patch is taking a long time. Graphics don't take that long, they are all done, and every team has a stadium now (duplicates of stadiums that look like one they have), and should have the correct adboards, balls, and logos if any.

What is taking the time is the coding for all this. It is being worked on as we speak, but it takes a long time to do a good job.

The roster is coming along well, it just needs the player stats and appearances adjusted.

We have even changed goalposts, and the patterns on the goalposts, like stripes or pink for stade francais.

Not sure when it will be released. There is lots to do, like kits. Certain modders are busy so it's mainly me, Ciais, Uli and Eric doing the patch.

If anyone here has any kits they'd like to add to the mod that are not done (magners league away kits mainly) then please post them.

We need help if we are going to release this patch quicker than we expect. It is about 85-90% complete, but the last 10-15% is much tougher to do.

I totally agree. It won't take that long (i.e. way before any probable 09 game), so don't worry

Trust me people, it'll be worth the wait, I don't think you want to play with an extremely rude patch made just in a single day :)

Munster away:

Is it right?
I don't have a lot of pictures about this kits. So for the back and the socks, I have made it 'with the noze'.
It's not the good collar. You may change it (if it's possible).

Thanks to Fa'atau for font number. ;)

Latest posts