• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

Hi. Munster kit is "short collar tight" config. Try to use the right template. If you don't know about the kit configs send me a PM and i'll send you the files.

Here is a pic of Munster away shirt. I can't find pics of the back.

Cheers

Ohh and change the kit color to navy blue :D . I think that the color of your kit it looks like green

It is very good, it just has the wrong collar type.

It should be like this.. http://www.rugbystore.co.uk/wso/images/lib...175708?view=976
[/b]
Yes I know. I have write it. And I have made my bmp with this collar. But I don't know to change the collar type in the 3d model.

Hi. Munster kit is "short collar tight" config. Try to use the right template. If you don't know about the kit configs send me a PM and i'll send you the files.

Here is a pic of Munster away shirt. I can't find pics of the back.

Cheers

Ohh and change the kit color to navy blue :D . I think that the color of your kit it looks like green
[/b]

Thanks for the picture, but it's the only one I have.

Short collar tight, ok, but how can I do it in the .o file? My .bmp is made with this collar model.
For the color, I have take my blue on the only picture I have (so it's a dark blue, not a dark green). Maybe, my screenshots are not good. And if ths color is not very well in game, I can change it.

Ok. This is a kit styles compilation maded by EVOL. I've added Ozzie collar (canterbury) kit style.
If you watch in the .big file there is 2 files: the .fsh file and the "config.bin" file. The .bin file is the 3d model.
So you just have to import the kyt style model that you want into the .big file of the kit with BigGui.

This is the file with the kyt styles configs: http://files.filefront.com/kit+stylesrar/;...;/fileinfo.html

I hope that this could help you :)

Ok. This is a kit styles compilation maded by EVOL. I've added Ozzie collar (canterbury) kit style.
If you watch in the .big file there is 2 files: the .fsh file and the "config.bin" file. The .bin file is the 3d model.
So you just have to import the kyt style model that you want into the .big file of the kit with BigGui.

This is the file with the kyt styles configs: http://files.filefront.com/kit+stylesrar/;...;/fileinfo.html

I hope that this could help you :)
[/b]
Thanks you.
I haven't understand what is this config.bin. Now I know. :cheers:

I have shearch, but I haven't found. Where can I found the thread where this collar style are made? Because I have difficult to understand what sort of collar is it (there is 8 name in the rar archive).
There is a thread with pictures of each of 8 collar?
I know "short collar tight" now. But not the others. For exemple, what is the name of the collar I have on my screenshots of munster away?

Basically, if you extract a fsh file (kit) from a team in the game that has the collar you are looking for, you can use that config. If you use the wrong config with the wrong shirt template it can cause some uglyness around the collar.

See here, for one of my 'mistakes' on the montauban kits. It is supposed to have a tight round neck, but i used the a kit file that has the tight-collar and it looks like that. It can make new designs.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4038/mo...adorcopyig5.jpg

Literally, all you do to correct it is find a kit.fsh from the game, or one you know has the style you want and use that as the one you import back into the .big

I know that Junior AB's, Bath, Harlequins, Gloucester and loads of other teams have that style.

I am experiencing some major problems running Rugby08 at the moment which i hope i can fix.

If this is not the case, i will be back soon but not sure when. I may have to buy a new computer if this is the case. Take care you guys and hope to see you all back here soon.

I hope you solve your problems quickly.
I hope you will be back soon.
At your back, you will tell me which files you want I email to you for your patch. ;)

ok, bad news for fa'atau82 :(

I want to do the dax kit. Have you ever do it? [/b]

Yes,. we already did them

We need Pacific Islanders, London Irish away, and others I can't remember now, can you do them? :)

Just a question, will there be super 14 kits/rosters etc. in this mod?? i know you guys are doing the european clubs but am just curious about the super 14. thanks

Just a question, will there be super 14 kits/rosters etc. in this mod?? i know you guys are doing the european clubs but am just curious about the super 14. thanks [/b]

No, Super 14 is now Top 14 + other Euro clubs now, sorry

could someone here please post the latest version of the patch either on TRF's download system or on a good file-sharing service such as rapidshare or filefront. it would be much appreciated. it appears many people are having issues with the current host, me included. cheers guys!

<div class='quotemain'> ok, bad news for fa'atau82 :(

I want to do the dax kit. Have you ever do it? [/b]

Yes,. we already did them

We need Pacific Islanders, London Irish away, and others I can't remember now, can you do them? :)
[/b][/quote]
Pacific islanders, no.

Maybe London Irish if I found all the pictures I need.

I know you want to do French kits, but you're late, we already did all of them :)

You can correct them of course, so tell me if you, for example, want to correct our Dax kits

Write me for anything, my mail is in my profile ;)

I know you want to do French kits, but you're late, we already did all of them :)

[/b]

I have ever made a lot (Brive, Montauban, Bourgoin, Biarritz, Clermont, Toulouse, Castres, Bayonne, Montpellier and albi, with a lot of flags and ball too)
Moreover I regret having spent so much time to do all this, seen how it is done.

But, if you want I can send them to you to see if looks better than the others.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

I have ever made a lot (Brive, Montauban, Bourgoin, Biarritz, Clermont, Toulouse, Castres, Bayonne, Montpellier and albi, with a lot of flags and ball too)
Moreover I regret having spent so much time to do all this, seen how it is done.

But, if you want I can send them to you to see if looks better than the others. [/b][/quote]

That's because you never said you were making them, because if you did, we surely would have used yours. But you decided to keep it for yourself and your friends :blink:

Sure, you can send them, no harm is done

Latest posts