• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FA'ATAU82's MegaUpdatePatch Talk Thread

Really great patch , but there is a way to have this patch without replacing the Super 14 for the Top 14?
[/b]
I think there isn't, because the whole point is to replace the Super 14 with French Top 14. I too like to keep my Super 14 so I have 2 installs of the game.

<div class='quotemain'>
Really great patch , but there is a way to have this patch without replacing the Super 14 for the Top 14?
[/b]
I think there isn't, because the whole point is to replace the Super 14 with French Top 14. I too like to keep my Super 14 so I have 2 installs of the game.
[/b][/quote]

To have 2 installs of the game is a great idea. I would like to be involved in a SH patch in the future. But first we have to finish this MUP. And i don't know much the players of the Super 14 as i can't see the matchs here in Argentina, we can only see european rugby as most of our players are playing there.

On my NBA 2003 which i used to play one of the modders made a 'switch' file that prompted you in a DOS mode to select NBA or college version. The college version was an expansion mod and you can play both games seperately.

It simply loaded the files from another unofficial directory so in theory you can make 2 version of the main directory but use the switch file to choose which one the exe file will load.

So you can have SH or NH mode, but still have RWC etc.

Can anyone tell what to download as im pretty confused as to where the MUP file is and can someone tell me what do i do with the files once i download them? cheers

On my NBA 2003 which i used to play one of the modders made a 'switch' file that prompted you in a DOS mode to select NBA or college version. The college version was an expansion mod and you can play both games seperately.

It simply loaded the files from another unofficial directory so in theory you can make 2 version of the main directory but use the switch file to choose which one the exe file will load.

So you can have SH or NH mode, but still have RWC etc. [/b]

It would be easy enough to write a small program or even just a batch file.

Yes i have hear of that cause in a FIFA web site of mi country they used the same metod to install the local teams or play with the default teams of the game :p , But somebody could do that with this MUP patch, cause i like all the stuff of heineken cup mode and the real names and all , but i don´t wanna stop playing matches like CRUSADERS-BLUES or BRUMBIES-WARATHS. :wacko:

Hi!

I'd like to download the MUP, but the filefront's link doesn't work!

could anybody help me and suggest where I can find the Patch?

Thanks to all!

bye

The link has expired and there is no point in putting it back just yet as the MUP is still being changed.

Okey thanks for your answer!

I will wait for the next release of the MUP! I can help you, I can only make my compliments to all of you who are working on this incredible patch!

Thanks

bye!

Ok, i have decided to release the roster files in a slightly different way.

There will be a roster for each of the major international tournaments, and that we be..

Rugby World Cup 2007
RBS 6 Nations 2008
Pacific Nations Cup 2008 and Tri Nations 2008 combined.

There might also be roster for European 6 Nations.. but probably not because the competition takes so long to finish. Any team that does not have an updated competiton roster will have their RWC 2008 squad.

The player database for all these rosters is the same, so the clubs will only be TOP14, Guinness Premiership and Heineken Cup/other European, but in each separate roster there will be the correct squads for RWC, 6N and when the Tri-Nations arrives shortly, then i will release the PNC/Tri-nations Roster.

So there may be 5 or 6 rosters, but it'll be easier for gamers to understand which one they need to load.

Also at some stage i will try to make a download of the main European club kits, that won't save over S14, so you can still have some Euro kits in the game but your S14 will be fine if you don't download MUP, and instead download ross_munro's S14 or Ozzy's S14 Roster.

The roster at the moment has a bug with the special boots that changes skin colours, but this is a problem that can be fixed by using original boots for the time being until we sort the coding out for the extra boots, like Clerc, Tuilagi etc.

Fa'atau, this is my new top14 logo for the french patch.
If you want it for the MUP :

icon_arrow.gif
http://files.filefront.com/fbd8bc2266fb970...;/fileinfo.html

Latest posts