• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Melbourne Rebels Super 15 Project

mate if you want super 15 I guess you should ask one of the senior members. I dont know the requried time it would take for a Super 15 patch though

I'm fairly certain you can't add new teams to an existing tournament, so it'd have to be the Super 14 - an existing team + the Rebels

To add a team to a competition is almost impossible. They have to create a whole new competition which will have to replace one of the other competitions. I don't know if it's easy to create a patch that replaces an existing competition by a new one with a completely different schedule

You can't add teams to a tournament,only thing you can add are extra stadiums.So 6 Nations will only ever have 6 teams,Tri-Nations 3 teams,Super 14 14 teams ect...So you'll have to replace a current S14 team with the Rebels if you want them in the tournament.

WE WILL JUST MAKE THE TEAM AND NOT ADD THEM TO THE COMPETITION SO LETS GET ON WITH IT>>> WE Need jersey makers and coders i dont know how to do much but il help were i can.

WE WILL JUST MAKE THE TEAM AND NOT ADD THEM TO THE COMPETITION SO LETS GET ON WITH IT>>> WE Need jersey makers and coders i dont know how to do much but il help were i can.

Dear Sir,

Please have a bit of patience with the actual process that is involved. It's not simple, and the people that do the modding recieve no compensation and do it out of their own free time. What I suggest is that you make the suggestion, and then wait till someone gets around to it. Right now you're coming off as a bit demanding, which in turn will get you no result.

hey jvd had a thought may be stupid idea, but what about european trophy I am sure that has more than 14 teams, you could replace that with Super 15, or not.

I've made a minikit for Melbourne Rebels, what do you think?, what should I correct?

Minikit Melbourne.jpg

Melbourne Rebels Squad
1. Rodney Blake
2. Adam Freier
3. Greg Somerville
4. Luke Jones
5. Kevin O'Neill
6. Tom Chamberlain
7. Michael Lipman
8. Jarrod Saffy
9. Richard Kingi
10. Danny Cipriani
11. Cooper Vuna
12. Julian Huxley
13. Stirling Mortlock (c)
14. Luke Rooney
15. Mark Gerrard

16. Heath Tessman
17. Laurie Weeks
18. Hoani Macdonald
19. Tim Davidson
20. Nick Phipps
21. James Hilgendorf
22. Peter Betham

23. Nic Henderson
24. Adam Byrnes
25. Hugh Pyle
26. Alister Campbell
27. Sam Cordingley
28. JP du Plessis

I just picked the people out of player profiles of who i thought should be in the starting team.

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

Please have a bit of patience with the actual process that is involved. It's not simple, and the people that do the modding recieve no compensation and do it out of their own free time. What I suggest is that you make the suggestion, and then wait till someone gets around to it. Right now you're coming off as a bit demanding, which in turn will get you no result.

Im sorry.

Latest posts