• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mike Phillips on verge of Toulouse move

Woke up this morning and got hold of a copy of the Western Fail ... to only be greeted with a f****** four page spread on Mike Phillips. He almost engulfed the entire sports section.

Rise and fall of Lions king Mike Phillips by Delme Parfitt (my new hate within the Fail).

This article creased me no end this morning. The Fail are working for Phillips and have done since he moved from the Blues. In reality Phillips must be paying someone or having an affair with Howells and his mob of 'journalists', because they are so pro-Mike Phillips its unreal, he can do no wrong. When he plays poor for Wales he still gets marked higher than most of the Welsh players. To be frank its quite a joke. What creased me is the why Delme goes through the other scrum half options in Wales and slags them off, when in reality the majority are better than Phillips and have a better attitude. Phillips is an utter tool who has no loyalty.

Rant over.

Also don't be surprised if he does not end up at Toulouse because Toulouse have signed Luke Burgess ... Toulon is a new likely destination :eek:

Latest posts