• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Millennium Magic weekend to be repeated

I'll have to see what I can do about getting over there next year then, depending on what happens with this Police job i'm going for.

Assuming Matt is happy to have a load of English guys crashing his pad again, then count me in.

Woot.

"The clubs and fans thoroughly enjoyed the day and our aim is to make next year's event even bigger and better."

Back of the net!

All back to my place then! This should be another great weekend.

Hopefully we won't break any game consoles this time ;)

And of course hopefully we get even more ****** ;)

and finally Hopefully Vanessa will be there again ;) (and by there I mean in Matt's Flat ;) )

I shall feel compelled to come visit this intriguing and quaint "Poverty Expo 2008" or "Poor, working class northerner meet '08" whatever you call it?

Count me in! I might even come in with a top hat and monocle and tie a maiden to the train tracks outside of Cardiff station as well!

Well I am defiently in for this again, after such a great weekend it will be bloody great to go again... And well a couple of additions could be good...

If Matt's flat can handle it that is ;)

and finally Hopefully Vanessa will be there again ;) (and by there I mean in Matt's Flat ;) ) [/b]
Bet she'd love that; Getting gang raped by a bunch of net nerds! :lol:

Gang rape? This sounds totally uncalled for!

Who said anything about there being a "gang". :eek:

Rape-Cookie.jpg

By the time I pay for all this on the old credit card my bill is going to be in outer space - I can see my interest going soaring past Jupiter!

I shall feel compelled to come visit this intriguing and quaint "Poverty Expo 2008" or "Poor, working class northerner meet '08" whatever you call it?! [/b]

gallery_2713_2_24130.jpg

Make sure you DO turn up my friend..... ;)

Is it wrong to get excited about this already?

Sod the rugby, that's just a sideshow, it's all about the nights out and banter until 4 in the morning.

I'm looking forward to it alright - but the rugby is a little more relevant to me as I'm sure you can appreciate!

You should all come up to see a Saints game this season. If you all come at the same time, even better.

:D

I think one of my favourite parts of the weekend had to be when my flat mate - on the quiet - asked me,
"So how long are you all gonna be here?"
Me beaming a huge smile replied, "For the next 3 days and 3 nights. Don't worry, you can have your tele back then."

He very sensibly stayed out of our way the whole time.

His fault for not liking rugby, i say.

Latest posts