• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Packs

I ve nearly finished argentina roster my roster after that will be all the original europe ones not mup09 ones

Can i have some opinions of how these mods are going because im spendin loads of time on them

thanks for the feedback ive finished the barbarians team that played all blacks yesterday post if u are interested

<div align='center'>Mods So Far</span></div>

%= Superpatch09
^= Mup09
&= All games

Rated &
Leicester , Norhtampton , London Irish Roster (Anthony Allen)
Download Here

Rated &
Munster , Leinster Roster and Kits and Mini kits (Anthony Allen Roster/ Fa'atau and Shaheen J kits)
Download Here

Rated&
Italy,Ireland,France,Wales,England,Scotland Roster and Ireland Home,France Home+Away,England Home+Away,Scotland Home+Away (Anthony Allen Roster, Shaheen J Kits+Minikits)
Download Here

Rated &
Argentina kits,minikits and Roster (roster Anothny Allen, Kits and minikits Uli85)
Download Here

Rated &
Limited Barbarians Roster Taken off on 25th December (Anthony Allen)
<span style="color:#FF0000">Download Here
http://www.filefront.com/15072873/Barbarians-Mod.zip/

Anthony, can you get the Stade Francais 07/08 kits, because its links are broken.

If you can t, no problem man

yeh i think i can get them no minikits though is it the pink 1 and the blue 1 if it is il get it for u

To all people pm me if you have facebook ive made a group called The rugby Forum here is the linkJoin it and Pm me saying who you are on the rugby forum website

Would you like me to do the original euro teams or are there any mods you want making before then this is your last chance to tell me as i will be doing the original teams

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 9 2009, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Would you like me to do the original euro teams or are there any mods you want making before then this is your last chance to tell me as i will be doing the original teams[/b]

I think not. I'll be waiting all your work for download. Thanks :D

does you're pacth include the faces that wear made on this furom mostly by xusky

kearney and fitzgeral faces are not writh ther both kink ove maori looking

Latest posts