• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Packs

yeh some of the faces are set to a maori setting but i cant re do them sorry but if u upload the faces u want that will sort out the problem

The thing is that when I download one of xurys faces the files come up on my notepad.How do I ad this in to the game.I ve got the same problem with Eric1566s kits

get a program called 7-ziz

go to the folder double clik were you see the file

now right click on the file

press 7-zip then extract it on the first extraxt one you see in the options

Im making a patch called The Big one 2010Rosters

It will include all the super14 team rosters and the original europe teams i will get the latest kits that i can get

what do u want me to change the rating to

No i cant hes not in the programme i will put him in if i have any free slots left but sorry

Im starting the guinness premiership teams now sorry

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 11 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what do u want me to change the rating to

No i cant hes not in the programme i will put him in if i have any free slots left but sorry

Im starting the guinness premiership teams now sorry[/b]

No problem i try to change it because the best teams always lost

right go on to the team edit screen then go onto argentina interbnational team then ist overall il do it if i have to but can u try do it because it takes time to make folders and all that

post if u need more help

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 11 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No i cant hes not in the programme i will put him in if i have any free slots left but sorry[/b]

Why can't you put Mauro Comuzzi to Argentina roster if Manuel Carizza is present there 3 times and E. Mulieri and Lucas Borges 2 times each?

in te program u have 1999 slots free that u can use but ive used them all so i would have to get rid of an existing player. I can only use the players on the programe and he isnt if i have spare time i will try and put him in but it takes time so i cant do it at the moment sorry

i going to make a video and post it it will be about the rugby08 rosters i make

just an idea but i think we could replace the lions tour with a tri nations tour to england, Ireland or wales not scotland because they dont have enough good teams just an idea please post if u think its good

just an idea but i think we could replace the lions tour with a tri nations tour to england, Ireland or wales not scotland because they dont have enough good teams just an idea please post if u think its good

Look im doing all these modds peoople are downloading them but only 2 people are commenting on this thread if people cant comment i wont do any more rosters or kits because im getting tired of no one commenting only andrews is supporting me and its not fair on me that im putting loads of time ito this and you arnt doing anything to say thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 13 2009, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
just an idea but i think we could replace the lions tour with a tri nations tour to england, Ireland or wales not scotland because they dont have enough good teams just an idea please post if u think its good[/b]

I think it's a great idea to change the teams the Lions Tour, but I think the players who are on the Lions should not appear on their teams

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 13 2009, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
just an idea but i think we could replace the lions tour with a tri nations tour to england, Ireland or wales not scotland because they dont have enough good teams just an idea please post if u think its good[/b]

I think it's a great idea to change the teams the Lions Tour, but I think the players who are on the Lions should not appear on their teams

Latest posts