• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Packs

Just a note to all modders im making a video on the mods ive made with breaks and loads of other things.

Anthony, do you know if the Stade Francais kit 09/10 had been released yet?, cause i`ve been waiting almost 4 months

I've been doing a lot of fishing around and i think i can make a goo team called The six this would include players from france , ireland , italy , scotland , wales and england would this be a good idea i will try and make the kits but no promises. The kit might be the wales home front and the scotland away back

tell me if you like the idea

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 21 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've been doing a lot of fishing around and i think i can make a goo team called The six this would include players from france , ireland , italy , scotland , wales and england would this be a good idea i will try and make the kits but no promises. The kit might be the wales home front and the scotland away back

tell me if you like the idea[/b]

You literally going to take the kit files out and add the two together? No offence mate but that would be fairly mankey.

no what i will do is blend them together on pixia so it will look propper not so it looks like a half effort. Plus i think we might have a new modder on this thread called andrews i hope andrews and i can come together in an alliance and make ne mods by ourselves.

i will be making a mod that includes AUS NZ SA and Argentina it will include a roster minikits and kits thee will be further updates later on in the project.

i am making this project with a nother member called andrews futher details need to be discussed

Merry christmas and happy new year

as i said i have now deleted the barbarians mod from this thread if you want it back on you will need to message me

Merry christmas and happy new year

as i said i have now deleted the barbarians mod from this thread if you want it back on you will need to message me

I have nearly learned how to make kits so i am nearly on the way to a new era. I beg that you comment as im putting hard work and time into this i hope i am not dissapointing you. I get the feeling my mods arnt very good i would like some more support if possible

Anthony your mods are really good mate and everyone appreciates the amount of work you and th other modders put int. Between you its like i got a free rugby 2010 lol. But cheers alot, hows the kit making coming and the six idea sounds terrific, would you replace a represntitive team im guessing?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (welshwarrior @ Jan 5 2010, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anthony your mods are really good mate and everyone appreciates the amount of work you and th other modders put int. Between you its like i got a free rugby 2010 lol. But cheers alot, hows the kit making coming and the six idea sounds terrific, would you replace a represntitive team im guessing?[/b]

im afraid we are kind of slow on the six nation one we are concentrating on one my mate made called the french barbarians with a custom made away kit and the 5 nation one with SA NZ etc...

Ive nearly finished the big four nation mod im just doing the minikits kits and roster now

Does anyone know who are the players that have special kicks? (Penalties, conversions)
For example: Wilkinson, Henson, Carter
Thanks

Anyone interested in a roster with all the super14 teams i will make it if youre interested

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Jan 18 2010, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anyone interested in a roster with all the super14 teams i will make it if youre interested[/b]
that would be awesome, i can help with the SA squads if you would like

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 21 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

tell me if you like the idea[/b]

I've just seen this post and ive had an idea for the kit ?

you could base it on harlequins kit, but have 6 sections instead of the 4 ?
but you would have 3 shades of blue, then white red and green, so maybe:
1 sock italy blue
1 sock scotland blue
shorts french blue

then have the shirt hooped with white red and green ?

just a thought

LOL, ok, my 2 pence..

Blue is the most common colour, so have an azzurri Blue shirt, back and front, but with a green, red, white and navy hoop pattern (bunched together) and some lines on the sleeves, in the same pattern or something similar.

Or.. all white kit, with green, blue, navy blue and red patterns.

Latest posts