• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Packs

Foden is one of the top counter attacking players going atm, to say he's not worth his place in the England squad is ridiculous. He's probably in the top 3 fullbacks in the world, with Beale and Mils.
Also, Parks better than Flood? Someones been at the Christmas sherry! =P

Ah more like Christmas Jägerbombs and stupidly strong punch... (student life = awesome :D)
Parks has blown hot and cold for the Blues, but internationally he's been great for Scotland. Just not all that convinced by Flood is all, I honestly think there's better English no.10s available to Johnson.

thanks for all the comments but this is the lates mod probably the biggest one i've done

Kits/minikits (Andrews)
Roster, Name files (Tomgordon1)

Thanks and rep or anything would be apreciated and all comments will be happily taken

Hope you enjoy the mod, it only works with the new TRF 10 patch :)

Download Here

Hey Tom, do you have an email or MSN address I could add you at, I need some help with my Tattoo mod and you might be able to help.

I'm really sorry but i can't my computer is messed up so all my mods deleted and my internet just came back so i've lost them all :/

Right I am back from modding quite a lot the whole of the Roster is modded for the 2011 Aviva squads. I haven't had enough time to alter the other squads due to work but it is all looking pretty good. Due to the way the world cup is going at the moment I hate to say this but I have given stars to Toby flood due to excellent tactical gameplay and excellent goal kicking. This star has been taken away from Jonny Wilkinson as he has not been playing well this year and no way deserves a star rating anymore. I have given a second star to Ben Youngs because of his amazing trys throughout 2010/2011 season because he is arguably the best scrum half in europe and maybe in the world if not he is not far off. This star has been taken from F Du preez who hasn't really been pulling his weight. My final star change has gone to Manu Tuilagi because the number of tackles, tackle breaking runs and set pieces he has played in have been amazing he is definitely a bigger tank than Ma'a Nonu and he is also a better centre tactically.&nbsp;<br><br>

My second mod is the Air New Zealand I didn't make this but I have changed a number of people on the roster due to new contracts and releases.The next thing I wish to do on this mod is change the mini-kits as they are appalling. I will also be changing the team names as they are the team names of the aviva premiership teams at the moment. All the kits are good I have updated a few of them due to minor errors but they all look pretty decent know though.

Download Links

1)Roster For TRF Patch 2011 Squads

2)for Air New Zealand Cup

Did you also change the pictures of the players you swapt? Like for instince I gave habana's star to digby, but I wanna know how I can change their pics in-game so that they have the correct face

I managed to change the faces in game for example on the pitch when seeing close ups so they still have their own faces but I haven't had time to change the portraits in the menu so they are still the previous owners portrait. There is one other problem, Nonu's star was given from Tana Umaga but I gave Nonu's star to Manu Tuilagi which means he still has Umaga's commentary name even though I changed it on Woosah's editor.

Yes I'm also looking for a way to change the commentary, but what do I need to change the portraits of the players

Fourie du preez plays for england,and he stil looks like du preez and has his name!

sorry I still need to use the other woosah's editor because although the players have swapped teams in the premierships on the old editor you can't swap people in international teams so I will sort that out :) sorry forgot all about it mate. I will look at your roster but I don't think I will use it because I can't merge the rosters and mine is pretty much up to date just a few more changes are needed

By any chance that you can take the old currie cup roster and update it to the 2011 currie cup,I know your from england and probably don't watch cc,but I'm just asking coz maybe there's a chance that you can do it,especially the first div wil be hard coz the ep elephants on the old roster that's the ep kings now

By any chance that you can take the old currie cup roster and update it to the 2011 currie cup,I know your from england and probably don't watch cc,but I'm just asking coz maybe there's a chance that you can do it,especially the first div wil be hard coz the ep elephants on the old roster that's the ep kings now

Yeh course I can

3 Problems though

1st I need to know the teams from their pictures because the pics are terrible and they don't make sense and I don't know most teams as you say.

2nd I don't have much time at the moment due to work.

3rd Where is the Currie Cup roster that I need to update?

I can help u by emailing you the roster and a little more info,here is my email,[email protected] just send me an email and ill send you the info

Latest posts