Modding Questions

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
Hi guys, so sorry if you had not heard from FH Studios or MJC Studios for some time, its been very difficult to make a patch with very few members and my Rugby 08 is currently not working so i am not able to mod. But i still run the FH Studios website and only just found out today how to look at the questions you would had asked us through the website (not the forum section). But on the contact us section, so i am going to use this thread to answer them and this could be from last year or yesterday but i will still answer what i can.

1. How can i change teams ratings? I have tried with Woosaahs Editor, without luck.

I'm afraid the only way to change the team ratings is through the woosaahs editor. I don't know why it isn't changing the ratings. I know at one stage there was a problem with the editor where the team section won't run, if this helps you will need to load the editor with the 'Run as administrator' by right clicking on it. Hopefully this helps if it doesn't let me know.
2. Is there a way to make more difficult the game? Hope u can help me. Regards
From my experience of modding i'm afraid we don't know anyway to make the ai more difficult

3. Hi. Im looking for the 2014 Roster update for Super Rugby. Also maybe the latest Patch. I have the SA Edition one but The game is unstable and Im looking for latest Players. I am more interested in playing the World League. Could you please help me
The rugby 13 (SA Edition) is the latest patch with the latest roster. You can use the rugby editor to make one for yourself but untill we can get motivated to make a new roster but at this moment of time we arn't getting any support to motivated us towards making a new and updated roster.

4. I want to know about the performance of the team, combinated with team's rating. How is it works? If I have a Team with rating=80, but performance 2 can't beat a Team with the same rating and performance 1. Can you change that performance?Sometimes with the editor its not just changing the rating with will make the team play better. You also have to update the team stat which you can also change in the roster, Not used in a while but I'm sure its above the part were you change the rating. If this doesn't help get me know.

5. hey, are you still going to make the Rugby 15 patch?
Unfortunately not, We do apologize for not mentioning it as much. But like in the question above we don't feel motivated as we are not getting any support as right now there is very few people wanting a patch.

Hopefully that is it we do have more but there are basically the same as the questions above or I don't know how to answer it but from I dont know. But if you do have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask them in the section below or even just contact us on our site at http://fhstudios.weebly.com/contact-us.html

Hey can you guys just make a new roster for the game and change the fixtures or the RWC 2011 to RWC 2015?

Hey can you guys just make a new roster for the game and change the fixtures or the RWC 2011 to RWC 2015?
I really would mate, But like i said my rugby 08 is not working at the moment and i don't know how to fix it. But what i do recommend is that if you have Woosaah's rugby editor then you could try to make it yourself so its to your liking and to how you like it.

2015-2016 mods?

Hey guys :lol: I've been making some new stuff lately..... New faces, boots etc. Check em out hope u like it. Hopefully :D "WE" could come up with a new "PATCH" 2016 Perhaps?? skudder.pngskudder.pngaaron smith.pngsavea.pngrene ranger.pngPicture3.pngpollard.png. Hang in there... :cool:

Hey guys :lol: I've been making some new stuff lately..... New faces, boots etc. Check em out hope u like it. Hopefully :D "WE" could come up with a new "PATCH" 2016 Perhaps?? View attachment 4153View attachment 4153View attachment 4154View attachment 4155View attachment 4156View attachment 4157View attachment 4158. Hang in there... :cool:
Hey man those are fantastic mate. Really nice faces and boots :). Unfortunately there is not much off us left here, But i'm sure we can work on something PM me through the forum and we can get something sorted.

I have a roster, last updated somewhere early Jan or late Dec, I'm using it with TRF patch 10 so that I can have the frence, english etc teams...it's especially good for the world league...also changed the groups and have the old money system(receiving less money :)) but for some reason my injuries won't work anymore. Any help on this?

I have a roster, last updated somewhere early Jan or late Dec, I'm using it with TRF patch 10 so that I can have the frence, english etc teams...it's especially good for the world league...also changed the groups and have the old money system(receiving less money :)) but for some reason my injuries won't work anymore. Any help on this?
How isn't it working mate. Could you explain what's happening with it?

I used to set my fatigue and injuries to about 80% on the bar and got injuries frequently, which was nice in tournament mode. If I play a tournament with friends I turn of injuries and fatigue. I played for a few weeks like this. Now when I increase the injuries and fatigue to whichever percentage, there's nothing. Even a full bar doesn't generate injuries. The knocks-ons and fatigue are working fine. Hope u understand what I'm trying to ask.

I used to set my fatigue and injuries to about 80% on the bar and got injuries frequently, which was nice in tournament mode. If I play a tournament with friends I turn of injuries and fatigue. I played for a few weeks like this. Now when I increase the injuries and fatigue to whichever percentage, there's nothing. Even a full bar doesn't generate injuries. The knocks-ons and fatigue are working fine. Hope u understand what I'm trying to ask.
I think so mate, very strange have you tried setting it to default ?.

Yes I've even deleted all patches, the folder in my document also so that I can create a new profile. I'm gonna try running as admin and see if it works

Yes I've even deleted all patches, the folder in my document also so that I can create a new profile. I'm gonna try running as admin and see if it works
yeah try that mate that should do it. But yeah do find that very strange.

Don't know if anyone still here, but can some1 help me with the world league home win attendance reward. I wanna decrease the amount you get for a win. When I change the reward values to let's say 20000, in the game for a win I'll get about 931 000 after I win. Any help on this will be much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if anyone still here, but can some1 help me with the world league home win attendance reward. I wanna decrease the amount you get for a win. When I change the reward values to let's say 20000, in the game for a win I'll get about 931 000 after I win. Any help on this will be much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still here, but think its just me :(.

I think that is a Hex editor thing but tbh i never done mods for the world league. When FH studios made the rugby 13 patch I didn't even touched it.

U guys now a site where I can get updated squads of new zealand players?

I haven't been to this site in a long, but ALAS!!!! the modding bug bit me again. So here are a couple of the kits that I did so far. But I am struggling with 2 things:

Finding correct number fonts
And updating the kit back fsh files (it only overwrites the first of the 22 files)

If anyone can help with these issues I would appreciate it.

Australia Blue Bulls Currie Cup Cheetahs Currie Cup Cheetahs Currie Cup Springboks Home Springboks Away All Blacks Home
Away Home

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• australia.png
    australia.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 51
  • blue bulls front.png
    blue bulls front.png
    171 KB · Views: 51
  • cheetahs_away_front.png
    cheetahs_away_front.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 49
  • cheetahs_front.png
    cheetahs_front.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 49
  • springboks front.png
    springboks front.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 52
  • springboks front_away.png
    springboks front_away.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 50
  • all blacks.png
    all blacks.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 49
I haven't been to this site in a long, but ALAS!!!! the modding bug bit me again. So here are a couple of the kits that I did so far. But I am struggling with 2 things:

Finding correct number fonts
And updating the kit back fsh files (it only overwrites the first of the 22 files)

If anyone can help with these issues I would appreciate it.

Australia Blue Bulls Currie Cup Cheetahs Currie Cup Cheetahs Currie Cup Springboks Home Springboks Away All Blacks Home
Away Home

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Looking good mate.

As one off my problems with making kits were the font numbers, because i couldn't find them anywhere. tbh to me it doesn't particularly matter as long if its the right colour and looks slightly close to the real life one's then your good :).

And i know how to fix your second one. You can move the files down so for example if you upload the back kits with the number 22 first you can move it down to the bottom with the 'move down' button found on the last button on the right.

Hope this helps :)

Latest posts