• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mods for PS2

I hope somebody find the way to mod the game, I feel that its a lot more funny to play it on the ps2 than in the pc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Jan 4 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hope somebody find the way to mod the game, I feel that its a lot more funny to play it on the ps2 than in the pc.[/b]

I have been working on .ssh files for years and haven't found a solution. They are in most PS2 EA Sports games, and are like .fsh files except they are compressed somehow. The farthest I ever got was to view an unswizzled image of a .ssh file by using the fsh editor.

Over at mvpmods.com and planetcricket.net there are many forum posts about these .ssh files.

Another way to run edited ps2 games is to rebuild it back into an .iso with a program called CDGENPS2, inject it into a harddrive with a program called WINHIIP and run it off the harddrive with the program HD Loader.

Can we use imported profiles from pc into the ps2 game? like with all the challenges completed and lions and the maori's unlocked?

i think that we can import only roster and profiles... i'll take a look at it

Is it simpler to just hook your PC up to your TV? I don't really rate the PS2 gameplay on R08 anyway.

Latest posts