• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Most hated club in the Aviva Prem?

Yep, mostly because of the stereotypical arrogant fans.

But as a saints fan In the Midlands I've got loads of friends who are tigers fans and I've never met anyone at a tigers game I haven't enjoyed some banter with.

In fact one final I went to I did sing 'I'd rather be a tiger than a bok' and I'll stand by that.

Can't stand the plastic sarries. I hate everything about them apart from will Fraser!

Last edited:
That was years ago and they have spent the last 5 years as premiership also rans. At least Sale and Newcastle have tried to move forward Irish are just a soulless franchise.

Can't say I hate any of the clubs, but there are teams I'm not fussed about watching.

Combination of having no affection for the club and finding their okay dull...

In summary that's Sarries!

Order hated -> least hated:
Saracens

Bath

Saints
Irish
Tigers

Harlequins
Sale
Newcastle
Worcester
Wasps
Exeter
Gloucester

London Irish, they are crap and never achieve Bob all. Wish they would swap places with Bristol.

You'd find it hard to achieve anything if 6 of your best players were nicked plus half the coaching staff. We still haven't recovered from it. So for that reason I hate Bath with Sarries and Quins a close second

Order hated -> least hated:
Saracens

Bath

Saints
Irish
Tigers

Harlequins
Sale
Newcastle
Worcester
Wasps
Exeter
Gloucester

Surprised were that high.

Saracens are the only set of fans I can't stand. Wrongfully acquired arrogance about them, wouldn't be anywhere without shattering the salary cap and those stupid ******* fez's that i wouldn't waste a second ******* into if I got half a chance. Haven't even started on the abomination that is Allianz Park. Soulless team, soulless fans from a soulless stadium.

Zero chance Wasps are that low, as well.
Old school fans hate them from back in the day when they were successful, and a lot of people didn't like the Cov switch.
Not saying they're most hated by a long shot, but easily Wuss and Falcons.

Those are personal preferences. I know that Gloucester aren't the least hated team :p

My list

Loathe
Bath
Saracens

Hate but respect
Saints
Wasps
Glous
Quins

Indifferent
Falcons
Irish

Exeter
Sale
Wuss

Surprised were that high.

Saracens are the only set of fans I can't stand. Wrongfully acquired arrogance about them, wouldn't be anywhere without shattering the salary cap and those stupid ******* fez's that i wouldn't waste a second ******* into if I got half a chance. Haven't even started on the abomination that is Allianz Park. Soulless team, soulless fans from a soulless stadium.
How rude, I've never met an arrogant Saracens fan but what do I know aye ;) What's wrong with fez's? Doctor Who and Tommy Cooper like them. What's wrong with our ground? Great food and beer, the East Stand is great and once the West Stand is developed that'll be great too. When did you visit?

Latest posts