• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mountain Biking

M

melon

I just wanted to share my love for mountain biking, or to be more precise cross-country as opposed to downhill and trials.

I love the feeling of flying down single track in amongst forestries, and comin to a technical section and more single track and maybe some dirt roads and any kind of terrain at all.

I compete at one the two Australian Championships that occur annually...I compete in the one that is open to amateurs. It's great fun with an awesome atmosphere and is called the VAUDE Highland Fling Australian MTB Marathon Championships...please check it out :) http://www.wildhorizons.com.au/highlandfling/index.html

Who else competes in mountain biking in any of its wonderful forms?

Here are some pics of my bike...i'm hoping to upgrade to a Scott Scale Limited (in my signature) or a Specialized or Yeti, or anythin really with the components i want. I may even just buy everything and put it together myself.

med_gallery_81_2_4533.jpg

med_gallery_81_2_64994.jpg

I just wanted to share my love for mountain biking, or to be more precise cross-country as opposed to downhill and trials.

I love the feeling of flying down single track in amongst forestries, and comin to a technical section and more single track and maybe some dirt roads and any kind of terrain at all.

I compete at one the two Australian Championships that occur annually...I compete in the one that is open to amateurs. It's great fun with an awesome atmosphere and is called the VAUDE Highland Fling Australian MTB Marathon Championships...please check it out :) http://www.wildhorizons.com.au/highlandfling/index.html

Who else competes in mountain biking in any of its wonderful forms?

Here are some pics of my bike...i'm hoping to upgrade to a Scott Scale Limited (in my signature) or a Specialized or Yeti, or anythin really with the components i want. I may even just buy everything and put it together myself.

med_gallery_81_2_4533.jpg

med_gallery_81_2_64994.jpg
[/b]

Helloooo fellow posters??? No-one into mountain biking???.

im not but my cousin was former top50 in the world cross country mountain biker...

hes now in the states working for ricky carmichael(motocross) and nicky hayden(motogp world champ) as conditioning trainer.

Oooo top stuff.

And thankyou for being the first person to post in my thread!...it has been almost 2 weeks dammit!

im not but my cousin was former top50 in the world cross country mountain biker...

hes now in the states working for ricky carmichael(motocross) and nicky hayden(motogp world champ) as conditioning trainer. [/b]

Who were his sponsors?

Latest posts