• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Movies that made you cry...

Icemn

First XV
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
ok, we are all bloke's her so the list should not be too long (hopefully)...

here are mine...

king kong
Boyz in the hood
best of the best
Armageddon

Only one movie - and I was like 12. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Favourite film but I cried the first time I watched it. Amazing. If you haven't seen it, it's certainly worth a view.

Armageddon? But why?

Only one movie for me, and that is the one with the damn dog in it. Marley and Me. A man should not watch that movie. Ever.

ok, we are all bloke's her so the list should not be too long (hopefully)...

here are mine...

king kong
Boyz in the hood
best of the best
Armageddon

Best of the best was a bit sad at the end, but all the rest?...

The green mile

Yeah man me too. I pinch myself on the forearm real hard just to get my brain focusing on that physical pain rather than getting emotional and crying my brains out. It works though, I had to do it when I was watching Toy Story (yes Toy Story) with the kids the other day.

This clip on you tube I found really sad but inspirational...

Last edited by a moderator:
Toy Story 3
The Green Mile
Tae Guk Gi (The Brootherhood of War) - Korean war movie it's amazing
first time I saw The Return of the king because I was like 12.
Blood Diamond.

AI... gets me every time
So far refused to watch Marley and Me for exactly this reason, and after reading the book I really don't want to see The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas either

Didn't make me cry, but the beginning of Up is damn depressing with the whole wife dying story, kinda set an odd mood for the rest of the film.

Invictus - because of its historical inaccuracies and mis-representations...

ve5is0.jpg

Invictus - because of its historical inaccuracies and mis-representations...

ve5is0.jpg

LOL!! Was that the only part that made you cry?? What about the bad acting? Matt Damon's poor attempt at afrikaans-speaking or the fact that there is now a movie that shows how the All Blacks lost a world cup, without any mention of food poisoning??

LOL!! Was that the only part that made you cry?? What about the bad acting? Matt Damon's poor attempt at afrikaans-speaking or the fact that there is now a movie that shows how the All Blacks lost a world cup, without any mention of food poisoning??
lol that's what I meant.

Armageddon? But why?

Only one movie for me, and that is the one with the damn dog in it. Marley and Me. A man should not watch that movie. Ever.
My Mrs made me go watch Marley n Me at cinema, nobody should be forced to watch it.

Latest posts