• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

muddy pitch

E

excitation

One thing that really bugged me about the last rugby game was that when it rained, the field never got chopped up, it looked fine, yet the players has these lame spots of 'brown' on the uniforms... something trivial, yet why overlooked? Does this bug anyone else?

i cant wait to see sum of dirt on players and dirt patches!....thats if they have it!

Dirt .

imgRugby4.jpg

dirt .

44447-RUG05xbxSCRNimage21.jpg

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 28 2005, 05:31 PM
Dirt .

imgRugby4.jpg

dirt .

I see that there is dirt on the players, but why isn't the pitch ripped up a bit? It looks as if it's astroturf and not even real grass. Doesn't really matter, but it looks a little strange.

It only looks bad (the pitch) because the view is so zoomed in... their is mud on the ground also, just not in that shot.

Originally posted by umosay@Jan 28 2005, 05:31 PM
You found another picture of my beloved ground, where'd you get it? It looks better in that screenie.

i certainly hope they have replay cos thats im going to be doing every 2 mins cos it looks amazing the animations,graphics and gameplay...i love it!

Originally posted by kinkon89@Jan 28 2005, 10:30 PM
i certainly hope they have replay cos thats im going to be doing every 2 mins cos it looks amazing the animations,graphics and gameplay...i love it!
Yeah they would have a replay, unless you are talking about after everyone of those tackles bcoz i doubt they will coz it will happen so often

we all have tough days ...

I'm expecting one 2moro or Monday when I find out I've failed my first semester exams for final year and have to leave college without any qualification and a mountain of debt... I can just hear it now...

"hey mom... hey dad... guess what?"

its been quiet on here tonight in regards to the game - any particular reason for it? I've been at the Moscow State Circus and had a few brews so I've not been able to keep check on developments... any idea when locks will have extra, higher quality footage for us...

... and I know I keep rambling on about this, but they've gotta have some european domestic leagues, they just gotta!

Latest posts