• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Clermont

Cudmore saying the touch judge didn't see the start of the fight, obviously he's gonna point the finger at Munster and not accept the blame himself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Dec 13 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stillknox @ Dec 13 2008, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two men in a fight and just one sent off ? Cool, I guess the game is over now...[/b]

The punches O'Connell landed don't count 'cos he's wearing red. That's the way it works.

3 -3 now
[/b][/quote]

Funnily enough, there's another team in a different sport who get decisions like that go their way all the time also. To rin the similarities, they're both fairly sucessful in Europe, both wear red and both refer to their home as "The Theatre of Dreams".

I have no point to add here, I just noticed some similes.

Very brave performance by Clermont untill then but I'm affraid they'll explode around the 60 minute...

Ooh... unlucky Clermont. They're not giving this one up! Good to see... hope they can hang on till HT.

If the ERC don't want a french team winnig the Hcup they should just say it... It would spare a lot of time and money. Sick of the refereeing...

If you ever wanted catagoric evidence that Chris White & his touch judges got it wrong re: the carding... Dewi Morris completely agreed with the decision!!!

I do wonder though how it can be defined as deending yourself when you mound your opposite number and unload 4 shots into the face.

Really starting to want to let you play your Britanny H cup beetween you Sirs, and all the guys who came to complain about why do we priorize so much our TOP 14 must have a beginning of answer...

In fairness to Clermont - ref bullshittery aside - they're cutting some majestic angles and are getting on with it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Dec 13 2008, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Really starting to want to let you play your Britanny H cup beetween you Sirs, and all the guys who came to complain about why do we priorize so much our TOP 14 must have a beginning of answer...[/b]

No offence mate but if your lot hadn't capitulated against Sale at home this game wouldn't be so important for you. Can't blame the rest of us for that.

For what it's worth I'm up for your guys this aft but you're not the only team to not get the rub of the green from the officials at Munster.

That break was breathtaking. Clermont look like they could actually win this.
C'MON CLERMONT!

edit: Wow. Absolutely no words. Well played O'Leary...

well there's a first time for everything, O'Gara's got the yips at Thomond Park.

Latest posts