Munster v Clermont

Discussion in 'European Champions & Challenge Cup' started by An Tarbh, Dec 11, 2008.

1. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

Cudmore saying the touch judge didn't see the start of the fight, obviously he's gonna point the finger at Munster and not accept the blame himself.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Stillknox

Stillknox Guest

4. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Dec 13 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    The punches O'Connell landed don't count 'cos he's wearing red. That's the way it works.

3 -3 now
    [/b][/quote]

Funnily enough, there's another team in a different sport who get decisions like that go their way all the time also. To rin the similarities, they're both fairly sucessful in Europe, both wear red and both refer to their home as "The Theatre of Dreams".

I have no point to add here, I just noticed some similes.

5. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

I love these French commentators, the fields of athenroy. :lol:

6. Stillknox

Stillknox Guest

Very brave performance by Clermont untill then but I'm affraid they'll explode around the 60 minute...

7. Vambo

Vambo Guest

Ooh... unlucky Clermont. They're not giving this one up! Good to see... hope they can hang on till HT.

8. Vambo

Vambo Guest

5m scrum. Can they hold out?

9. Vambo

Vambo Guest

****. Thought I saw a knock on in the scrum there though...

10. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

Pure strength from Wallace and Quinlan there and what a time to get a try.

11. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

No surprise that White missed a knock-on leading up to the try...

12. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

oh well he'll have to wait a while.

13. Charles

Charles Guest

If the ERC don't want a french team winnig the Hcup they should just say it... It would spare a lot of time and money. Sick of the refereeing...

14. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

If you ever wanted catagoric evidence that Chris White & his touch judges got it wrong re: the carding... Dewi Morris completely agreed with the decision!!!

I do wonder though how it can be defined as deending yourself when you mound your opposite number and unload 4 shots into the face.

15. Mr.cyclopede

Mr.cyclopede Guest

Really starting to want to let you play your Britanny H cup beetween you Sirs, and all the guys who came to complain about why do we priorize so much our TOP 14 must have a beginning of answer...

16. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

In fairness to Clermont - ref bullshittery aside - they're cutting some majestic angles and are getting on with it.

17. Vambo

Vambo Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Dec 13 2008, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No offence mate but if your lot hadn't capitulated against Sale at home this game wouldn't be so important for you. Can't blame the rest of us for that.

For what it's worth I'm up for your guys this aft but you're not the only team to not get the rub of the green from the officials at Munster.

18. Vambo

Vambo Guest

11 - 6

Game still well and truly on!

19. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

That break was breathtaking. Clermont look like they could actually win this.
    C'MON CLERMONT!

edit: Wow. Absolutely no words. Well played O'Leary...

20. Vambo

Vambo Guest

Fantastic try saving tackle! :bravo:

21. An Tarbh

An Tarbh Guest

well there's a first time for everything, O'Gara's got the yips at Thomond Park.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!