• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Clermont

MALZIEU!
Wow.
Clermont to win the pool.

And the conversion! 11 - 13.
Lets not see a repeat of Montauban now. :eek:

Each match is a match Vambo, I'm the first I think to reckgnize a deserved defeat or a bad performance.

But here we have another illustration of how much the balance is in our defavour. Saw previously the Biarritz/Cardiff match, and despite not beeing a fan of them, it's desesperating to see how much Cardiff faults (especially around the mauls) haven't been wisled

Clermont has to be 200% more performant here to hope to win by 1 point, that's the issue.

swings and roundabouts, Munster have had their fair share of **** calls go against them down the years.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Dec 13 2008, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Each match is a match Vambo, I'm the first I think to reckgnize a deserved defeat or a bad performance.

But here we have another illustration of how much the balance is in our defavour. Saw previously the Biarritz/Cardiff match, and despite not beeing a fan of them, it's desesperating to see how much Cardiff faults (especially around the mauls) haven't been wisled

Clermont has to be 200% more performant here to hope to win by 1 point, that's the issue[/b]

I simply don't see any conspiracy though. Referee interpretations differ from country to country and English sides sometimes struggle with refs from the Magners League in the EDF. Just one of those things.

jesus christ if you're gonna show the f***ing swimming put a smaller box in the top of the screen.

Wow... Absolutely typical of the ...

Munster certainly haven't heard the last of this...
'This is the stuff of champions'? :lol:
Get f**ked. If not for a missed knock-on, Clermont would have won with fourteen men.

Latest posts