Munster v Clermont

Discussion in 'European Champions & Challenge Cup' started by An Tarbh, Dec 11, 2008.

1. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 13 2008, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That he's an over-rated bottlenose with less ******** then a castrated Eunuc?
    [/b][/quote]

Castrated Eunuc? How do you castrate a Eunuc? :huh:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Easy, cuyt ronan O'Garas ******** off and he becomes a eunuc.

Or at least he would. If he had a pair of ******** in the first place.

4. monkeypigeon

monkeypigeon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 13 2008, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Just because he's gone to **** in the last couple of months doesn't mean he has no balls.

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Couple of months?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

6. monkeypigeon

monkeypigeon Guest

He had some bad matches before but you know he's gone to cack when Munster fans will admit it.

7. shtove

shtove Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fixed.

8. danny

danny Guest

The guy has had a charmed career. The only thing thats kept him in the Munster and Ireland team is his tactical kicking and the fact that there is no-one else decent.

9. monkeypigeon

monkeypigeon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fixed.
    [/b][/quote]

Its not fixed. I meant fan. I'm not going to denie that he's playing like shite. For the good of Munster Paul Warwick should be starting at flyhalf.

10. danny

danny Guest

There`s panic in the ranks of the HC cheats...sorry champions.

11. shtove

shtove Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fixed.
    [/b][/quote]

Its not fixed. I meant fan. I'm not going to denie that he's playing like shite. For the good of Munster Paul Warwick should be starting at flyhalf.
    [/b][/quote]
    :p He's still breaking records, and with a smile on his face.

Come back to this thread in four months time to revise your opinion - ROG = HEC + Grand Slam winner.

12. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fixed.
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Come back to this thread in four months time and revise your opinion - ROG = HEC + Grand Slam winner.
    [/b][/quote]
    Sorry, Wales aren't desperate enough to break all selection laws by picking him. ;)

13. monkeypigeon

monkeypigeon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fixed.
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Come back to this thread in four months time to revise your opinion - ROG = HEC + Grand Slam winner.
    [/b][/quote]

And I know that he has the talent to do it. But at the moment he's doing fock all right. Except a bizzarre occurrence today where he tackled properly.

14. shtove

shtove Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 14 2008, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fixed.
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Come back to this thread in four months time and revise your opinion - ROG = HEC + Grand Slam winner.
    [/b][/quote]
    Sorry, Wales aren't desperate enough to break all selection laws by picking him. ;)

[/b][/quote]
    But they wish.

15. MunsterMan

MunsterMan Guest

Tackles 9
    Missed Tackles 0

:p

16. monkeypigeon

monkeypigeon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Dec 13 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Handed off: 0

17. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Fixed.

19. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 13 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Handed off: 0
    [/b][/quote]
    Times ran with the ball: -11

20. monkeypigeon

monkeypigeon Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 13 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[​IMG]

[/b][/quote]

Better chance than England, Scotland or Italy. Makes me happy enough. All I want is good rugby.

21. shtove

shtove Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[​IMG]

[/b][/quote]

Better chance than England, Scotland or Italy. Makes me happy enough. All I want is good rugby.
    [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, and France and Wales are in the balance.

But I see the naysayers don't dispute the HEC prediction.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!