• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster v Clermont

Easy, cuyt ronan O'Garas ******** off and he becomes a eunuc.

Or at least he would. If he had a pair of ******** in the first place.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 13 2008, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Easy, cuyt ronan O'Garas ******** off and he becomes a eunuc.

Or at least he would. If he had a pair of ******** in the first place.[/b]

Just because he's gone to **** in the last couple of months doesn't mean he has no balls.

He had some bad matches before but you know he's gone to cack when Munster fans will admit it.

The guy has had a charmed career. The only thing thats kept him in the Munster and Ireland team is his tactical kicking and the fact that there is no-one else decent.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He had some bad matches before but you know he's gone to cack when a Munster traitor will admit it.[/b]
Fixed.
[/b][/quote]

Its not fixed. I meant fan. I'm not going to denie that he's playing like shite. For the good of Munster Paul Warwick should be starting at flyhalf.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He had some bad matches before but you know he's gone to cack when a Munster traitor will admit it.[/b]
Fixed.
[/b][/quote]

Its not fixed. I meant fan. I'm not going to denie that he's playing like shite. For the good of Munster Paul Warwick should be starting at flyhalf.
[/b][/quote]
:p He's still breaking records, and with a smile on his face.

Come back to this thread in four months time to revise your opinion - ROG = HEC + Grand Slam winner.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fixed.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Come back to this thread in four months time and revise your opinion - ROG = HEC + Grand Slam winner.
[/b][/quote]
Sorry, Wales aren't desperate enough to break all selection laws by picking him. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fixed.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Come back to this thread in four months time to revise your opinion - ROG = HEC + Grand Slam winner.
[/b][/quote]

And I know that he has the talent to do it. But at the moment he's doing fock all right. Except a bizzarre occurrence today where he tackled properly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 14 2008, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fixed.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Come back to this thread in four months time and revise your opinion - ROG = HEC + Grand Slam winner.
[/b][/quote]
Sorry, Wales aren't desperate enough to break all selection laws by picking him. ;)

[/b][/quote]
But they wish.

Grand Slam winner.[/b]

hahaha-lulz.jpg

gabriel_lulz.jpg

freeradical_detects_lulz.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-cone-lol.jpg

boxer-lol.jpg

lol-47983.jpg

funny-pictures-kittens-everytime-lol-caption.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 14 2008, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 13 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 13 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Grand Slam winner.[/b]

freeradical_detects_lulz.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Better chance than England, Scotland or Italy. Makes me happy enough. All I want is good rugby.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, and France and Wales are in the balance.

But I see the naysayers don't dispute the HEC prediction.

Latest posts